Can't lose weight :/

Options
So I've been eating 1800 for the last month. I jog for 30 minutes a day plus 4 sets of chin ups - push ups - sit ups.
I'm 17 years old , 185 CM and I weigh 85 KG. I also use a scale to weigh everything that goes into my mouth so i can't be underestimating my calories intake.

Replies

• samehhesham4
    Options
    Bump
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    You also have a private diary - so there's not a lot of advice that can be given there.

Have you lost nothing at all or just not as much as you want?
  • heyitsedgar
    Options
    You could be gaining muscle. Or eating the wrong macronutrients. Or you could have also cut too much out of your diet. What do yo normally eat?
  • samehhesham4
    Options
    @Ready2Rock not even a gram :(
    @heyitsedgar I don't really keep track of my macros. I usually eat beef - chicken - Brown rice - wholegrain bread - milk - fruit - boiled eggs - tuna.
  • samehhesham4
    Options
    Bump
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    how is anyone suppose to help then if you can't open your diary or even log your food?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    @heyitsedgar I don't really keep track of my macros. I usually eat beef - chicken - Brown rice - wholegrain bread - milk - fruit - boiled eggs - tuna.

Veggies?
  • stagingfirstplace
    stagingfirstplace Posts: 49 Member
    Options

use a food scale for high calorie foods, eat more leafy greens and less grains/dairy. eat more fats like nuts, avocado and coconut.
    focus more on strength training than cardio as it has a larger increase in metabolic rate and increases fat loss/decreases muscle loss to achieve muscle 'tone'
    keep your calorie goal the same as long as you tone down the cardio.
    i reccomend strength/cardio circuits of 60-90% intensity or crossfit workouts (start with beginner workouts) remembering muscular balance and compound movements.