Confession!!!!

I Jackie have not logged my food for like 2 weeks!!!! I lost my motivation and have put on 4 pounds... It is now time to get back on the wagon .... im so angry with myself.... at least i caught myself before i put ALL 45 pounds lost back on!!!! Why does this have to be so hard?:grumble:

Jackie

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    I Jackie have not logged my food for like 2 weeks!!!! I lost my motivation and have put on 4 pounds... It is now time to get back on the wagon .... im so angry with myself.... at least i caught myself before i put ALL 45 pounds lost back on!!!! Why does this have to be so hard?:grumble:

Jackie
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Jackie, hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all on the same boat. It is a long process. The best thing is to be patient. You can do it!!! Good thing you are back!! You've lost 45 pounds??? That is great!!! Congrats!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • I belive that any thing worth doing will be hard. The higher the value the hard it will be. Well that is how it has been often in my lfe any way. Don't beet your self up, it is a life style change not an over night change. It isn't even so much about the wieght as it is about being healthy for the rest of your life (I to strugle with this one :smile: ) Keep posative thoughts! Glad you came back.
  • catiepink
    catiepink Posts: 22 Member
    I know it is really hard!! Just keep pushing yourself!!! You have to keep entering your food or you will gain back the weight!! Don't beat yourself up, just get back on track!!! You Can do it!!! We all fall off at some point, but keep in touch with everyone here for support!! :flowerforyou:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    I just made the same proclamation yesterday and I too have not been logging my meals. I already dropped 1 1/2 lbs in a day.

Come on baby will do it together.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    I fell off for a while and got back into it only a month ago and am back to where I was when I fell off. Get back in it and don't let it upset you...:flowerforyou: Congrats on the 45 lbs.:drinker:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    I also have a confession... I never exercise. I hate it, I have the motivation but too many things in the way. I know my weight loss would probably go through the roof if I did I just don't know when or how! I like to walk but where I live your choices are slim, and I'm terrified of being attacked. We can't afford a gym membership, and my husband and I work the same hours so we're home at the same time and I don't want to exercise while he watches so I can't do it at home. :sad:
  • cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    Jackie,

Get your backside busy. You know what you need to do and together we will do this. That was your official kick :tongue:!!!!!!!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Well hon - my favorite quote is "awareness is the boobey prize" - you took the first step and admitted to everyone that you 'tripped' - that is great! Now is the hard part - the execution. One day at a time! You can do this!!! Just take it one step at a time, enter breakfast.

We are all here for you! We want to see you make this lifestyle change a permanent part of your life!!

Keep us in the loop if you are having trouble, that is what we are here for!!

:heart: tricia
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    I also have a confession... I never exercise. I hate it, I have the motivation but too many things in the way. I know my weight loss would probably go through the roof if I did I just don't know when or how! I like to walk but where I live your choices are slim, and I'm terrified of being attacked. We can't afford a gym membership, and my husband and I work the same hours so we're home at the same time and I don't want to exercise while he watches so I can't do it at home. :sad:

I am hearing alot of excuses here! :wink: :wink: Why can't your hubby exercise with you? Go for a walk together and you will lose the fear of being attacked...Ride bikes together, swim (the local parks and rec have a pool? they are usually very inexpensive), find a nice park with a walking path, look for a used treadmill or bike on craigslist or local yard sales/community yard sales...

there are a ton of exercise programs designed for couples, get him involved it will do wonders for your love life!! :heart: :heart: :wink: :wink:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Well hon - my favorite quote is "awareness is the boobey prize" - you took the first step and admitted to everyone that you 'tripped' - that is great! Now is the hard part - the execution. One day at a time! You can do this!!! Just take it one step at a time, enter breakfast.

We are all here for you! We want to see you make this lifestyle change a permanent part of your life!!

Keep us in the loop if you are having trouble, that is what we are here for!!

:heart: tricia

When I need a kick in the pants U will be the first darling.
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member

I am hearing alot of excuses here! :wink: :wink: Why can't your hubby exercise with you? Go for a walk together and you will lose the fear of being attacked...Ride bikes together, swim (the local parks and rec have a pool? they are usually very inexpensive), find a nice park with a walking path, look for a used treadmill or bike on craigslist or local yard sales/community yard sales...

there are a ton of exercise programs designed for couples, get him involved it will do wonders for your love life!! :heart: :heart: :wink: :wink:

:grumble: He likes to run, I like to speed walk. He said he'd walk with me and we tried it... He kept telling me to slow down but even after explaining walking that turtle speed won't accomplish anything he gave up 'cause he didn't wanna walk that fast. We don't own bikes, and with three properties - renovations going on one there isn't any extra money for a treadmill or parks. They're expensive here! OMG!!! Swimming! I just realized (or remembered rather) there's a pool in the community where we own our rental! YAY! I'm sure no one wants to see me in a bathing suit but I'll just cover up. Thanks for putting me in my place :embarassed:
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Good for you for coming back, i think most people find it so hard because they think of it as a diet, but instead just take it as it comes and make it become a lifestyle change, you can't totally deprive yourself of food you love you just need to eat them in moderations, so welcome back and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome back. We missed you. Get back on the train, we saved your spot. Jump back in you can do it. Don't be mad at yourself if you had truly given up, you wouldn't be here now.

Find the initial spark you had when your first started. It takes more than natural motivation to lose 45 pounds... That is 9 bags of sugar or flour and almost a big bag of dog food. Imagine carrying that around again.

Keep your chin up and remember you are the best you!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Thanks guys you are awesome......:happy: i feel better now