Before & After pics- 4 weeks of C25k- Female 5'9-194lbs

Options
So I have been really reluctant to show photos of myself because I didn't really think my body was changing. I know I was losing weight and clothes were fitting better but I wasn't seeing a difference in the mirror...UNTIL...I put my previous pictures and most recent ones side by side. I took my original photos on Jan 23rd, 2013, and the photo on the right on May 7th, 2013.

As of April 9th, 2013 I started doing couch to 5k and am currently in the process of it! That has been my only real exercise from January till today.

The other change I made, As of March 17th, 2013 I became a vegetarian. I am loving it and my body feels so much healthier.

In the past month these are my measurements and decreases since I stated Couch to 5k, I am only on week 4 and have 5 more weeks to go!

Previous Measurements (APRIL 2013):

-Bust 43 inches
-Upper Mid Section 42 inches
-Lower Mid Section (hips) 43 inches
-Neck 15 inches
-Arms (Biceps) 14 inches
-Legs (Thighs) 24 inches
Weight 207 lbs

-Bust 41 inches
-Upper mid section 37.5 inches
-Lower mid section (hips) 41.5 inches
-Neck 15 inches
-Arms(Biceps) 12 inches
-Legs (Thighs) 24 inches
Weight 194lbs

Inches Lost:
-Bust 2 inches
-Upper mid section 4.5 inches
-Lower mid section (hips) 1.5 inches
-Neck 0
-Arms (Biceps) 2 inches
-Legs (Thighs) 0

Total Inches----> 10 inches
Total Weightloss ---> 13lbs

and now for the pics...(I hope they post in here)

1zqze4k.jpg

2uptoiq.jpg

33lcrjq.jpg

2zg9pps.jpg

24m6qyq.jpg

Replies

• J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great work and fantastic results! Your excitement shines thru in your post!!:smile:
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great job and progress! :)
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    great work, you inspire me to keep going with c25k . Imagine what you will look like in 5 more weeks . woot woot!!!!
  • echippendale
    Options
    brilliant work im going to try this starting monday, youve certainly inspired me :)
  • Squirkie
    Squirkie Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My mouth just fell open when I read your post. We had exactly the same measurements and weight!!! I was thinking about starting a Couch 2 5K but wasn't sure if it would make a difference. After seeing your photos, I can't wait to start. Very inspiring! Thank you again for posting!
  • kellystoo
    kellystoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Did you end up finishing C25K? I'd love to see after pics. I'm entering week 3 this coming monday. I wish I would have done measurements before, during and after. I did take a before pic and since I'm so early on there is no difference whatsoever. I might just go out and buy a measuring tape just to see where I go from here. I'd love to see an update pic if you have one.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :love: :flowerforyou:
  • hmhteacher
    hmhteacher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I just finished w3d1. Great program. Good luck!
  • itcanbedone13
    Options
    bump for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!