What you eat all the time

Options
What food are you eating on a regular basis..like your new fav food?

Zuchinni and summer squash cut into thin strips and steamed, topped with spaghetti sauce and chicken chunks. I could eat it 3 meals and day!

Replies

• pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    Oooh that sounds soo yummy right now. I love steel cut oats. I could eat them for every meal.
  • amesv
    amesv Posts: 2
    Options
    *newbie here*
    My new favorite is my "Flat-Out Pizza"
    I use a light Flat Out (Italian flavor) wrap for the crust, light Ragu pasta sauce, turkey pepperoni, fresh veggies, and low-cal cheese. It is SO yummy and less than 300 calories! That's what I am having for dinner tonight while my guys have pasta. Instead of feeling sorry for myself because I can't eat that, I'll be secretly gloating over my pizza. :)

10 pounds down...20 to go!
    Amy
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Grilled salmon & beetroot seem to be my "big things" at the moment!
    I love my salads and so they are always part of my weekly meal plans, but beetroot with chilli - hmmm yummmmmmmm and grilled salmon, poached salmon, baked salmon - all there too!
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    I don't have any new favorite food that I'm eatting everyday, at least not yet. But that zuchinni and squash with the sauce sounds so yummy! I'm a vegetarian so I wouldn't use chicken but I'm sure I could use a meat substitute or shrimp! Think I might make that this weekend!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I have a pb&j sandwich and a bowl of strawberries most days for lunch. :P I am also loving Kashi frozen meals now too. Haven't had one that wasn't amazing. Bout to make a kashi frozen pizza.
    (I don't get to cook much here since its usually just me eating it. heh)
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt in a variety of combos...
    Sweet: stir in a spoonful of jam, honey, or fresh fruit.
    Savory: make into a tzatziki, stir it into rice, use it to make dressings or in place of sour cream.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    8 grain pasta with agave nectar, hot sauce and jalapeno cheese.

quinoa, butter spray, broccoli, edamame and red peppers

smart option red hot beef burrito

turkey bacon w/2 eggs and cheese

no pudge brownies single serving w/weight watchers cream chease on top mixed with no cal sugar free caramel syrup

desert tortilla: 1tbs peanut butter, whole wheat flax tortilla, cut strawberries, bananas and drizzle with sugar free syrup
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    yum yum!!!! egg whites and turkey bacon every morning for breakfast with either a bowl of cereal or oatmeal. Keeps me nice and full until snack time! :wink:
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Pineapple Greek style yogurt
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    hard boiled eggs
    chicken breast
    steak...
    greek salad with Feta
  • zeeohhsix
    zeeohhsix Posts: 41
    Options
    Grilled salmon with steamed spinach !!!!!!!!! I do this atleast twice a week when im home,
  • rockinright
    rockinright Posts: 241
    Options
    Greek yogurt.
  • luzit
    luzit Posts: 6
    Options
    Another greek yogurt fan. I like mine with a perfectly ripe mango and a little sweet-n-low.
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    *newbie here*
    My new favorite is my "Flat-Out Pizza"
    I use a light Flat Out (Italian flavor) wrap for the crust, light Ragu pasta sauce, turkey pepperoni, fresh veggies, and low-cal cheese. It is SO yummy and less than 300 calories! That's what I am having for dinner tonight while my guys have pasta. Instead of feeling sorry for myself because I can't eat that, I'll be secretly gloating over my pizza. :)

10 pounds down...20 to go!
    Amy

that sounds soooo good!
    how long do you pop it in the over for?
  • bikinibrooke123
    Options
    Toasted peanut butter and jelly banana sandwich! <3
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Salad greens with apples, green onions and 1/2 T of blue cheese crumbles and a garlic/herb/apple cider vinegar dressing. I've been eating this nightly for a month and a half, just finished dinner, and my mouth is watering just typing this.

Also: garlic spinach. (in 1 t olive oil, saute 3 thinly sliced garlic cloves. Add as much fresh spinach as you can, and wilt it.) SOOO good...
  • rockinright
    rockinright Posts: 241
    Options
    Another greek yogurt fan. I like mine with a perfectly ripe mango and a little sweet-n-low.

A coworker of mine just tried it at my recommendation - she thanked me for it and it's her new fave now too.
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    * Activia Light Vanilla yogurt with 1tbl fresh ground almond butter stirred in
    * Artichokes on the grill (most veggies on the grill actually)