a personal challenge to myself

Options
I am determined to stop my binge eating 10% of the time and the 90% of the time on undereating. I am taking it one step at a time and one day at time. would love a lot of support and encouragement as I break this cycle of this eating disorder. would love positive encouragement as I am upping my calories and wanting to eat healthier. not doing it for anyone else but for me. I know this is risky but I need a lot of help on eating so I am going to open my food diary to public I welcome any suggestions and comments. keep it nice and encouraging.

Replies

• boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    All you can do is take it day by day. Have you written down times when and what you eat for a week to see if you see a pattern? I found that my binge time was just before supper time around 4 pm and it didn't matter if i had a snack before, as soon as i got home i ate everything and anything. I found a food journal to pinpoint these likely times helped so that i could have a plan of attack before it happened.
    Take it day by day and do what you can. If you fall of the "wagon" don't beat yourself up about it, just hop back on and know you are doing the right thing for you. Goodluck :) hope this helps.

Jess
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    that is a great idea I will have to try that and see what happens. I can use the food diary notes here to write it down.
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yep, i use mfp for notes too, it helps especially if i have an off day.
  • sbrown78
    sbrown78 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone i'm new to MyFitnessPal..I hope i can stay inspired and continue on. I really just want to see results.