30lbs Weight Loss. Look at the difference! Pictures inside

morgennn
morgennn Posts: 169 Member
This first picture was taken in January 2013, before my weight loss journey started. I was 176.2 lbs and overweight :( My BMI was away up at 29.4 at this point!
4ma6t.jpg

This next one was one week ago, weighing in at 146/147lbs. Wearing the same jumper but without the skinny jeans (as they're muuuuch too big!)
t8rzom.jpg

Then here's a comparison picture between February and the end of April :)
resized1_zps485986af.jpg

And finally, a belly comarison picture.
The top picture was this morning, at 144.4lbs. And the bottom picture was February, at around 165lbs or so. That's probably a guess!
35ji3k6.jpg

Replies

• morgennn
    Oh great, apparently re-sizing my pictures didn't workk :(
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    hhrrrnnngggggggg

edit; I read this as 300lb weight loss.. good going either way though
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Well done you!
  • momof4aklx
    momof4aklx Posts: 3 Member
    you cant view them there to big but great job on the weight loss
  • can't see the pics well enough but, I love your eyes! & Congrats on your loss!!! Great job!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Congrats on the 30 lbs, wish we could see in the thread. There are a number of programs that resize pics, even Microsoft Paint can. :)
  • SuzAnnaCromer
    SuzAnnaCromer Posts: 18 Member
    I can't wait to see your pics!! We started about the same I was 173. Now I'm at 137. I hope you can resize them!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an amazing accomplishment I am VERY proud of you!!
  • morgennn
    I tried resizing them on MS paint!! But I will again, sorry haha :) thanks everybody!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    YOu look fantastic!! how tall are you? anyone can view them how you meant them to be if they just Right click and open image in new tab ;)
  • morgennn
    I'm 5 foot 5 :)

This is the first picture, 176lbs in January
    5e5wg8.jpg

This was last week, around 148lbs
    t65v12.jpg

This is my belly comparison picture :) February at 165lbs or so vs. this morning at 144.4lbs!
    opyetx.jpg
  • Vanwee933
    Vanwee933 Posts: 22 Member
    Wow, you look great, well done with your loss x
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Woo Hoo you look great!! Well done on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SuzAnnaCromer
    SuzAnnaCromer Posts: 18 Member
    SSSTTUNNING!! Congratulations!!! You look awesome!!! Thank you for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!