Food Guidance!

Options
Hi all,

I only restarted my weight loss determination again last week and I have been logging my foods ever since. I need some guidance

The Calories, Carbs, Fats, Protein, Fat calculations on your profile, has anyone got any guidance of these as I'm constantly going into the red on my protein and carbs sugar due to two portions of fruit!

After years of slimming world and weight watchers style diets I have no idea what to eat anymore and what's normal! So this red info is really confusing me.

Can someone please help??

Thanks

Gabby

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Focus on the calories first, and worry about the rest once you've got those in control.

MFPs sugar target is really low - if you eat any fruit at all you'll be over it. You can keep tracking, but bear this in mind, or you can turn off the sugar tracking if you're happy that you're not overdoing the sweet stuff.

The protein target default is pretty low too, unless you're going WAAAAAY over you don't need to worry (you've no kidney issues?)
  • goblindab
    goblindab Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you for that! Really appreciated, glad you said the guidances were low as was a bit puzzled how to even meet my calories without going over them all!!