Is there anyone nice or offers support?

Options
124»

Replies

• lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    feel free to add me guys, I log daily and i'm here for the same reasons you are. xx
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options
    feel free to add me guys, I log daily and i'm here for the same reasons you are. xx

Really? You are here to cyber stalk the hot guys too? Awesome we should trade notes...:laugh:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    hi sweetie!
    im Athena
    been here for a while, add me if u like!! :D
  • lmb3171999
    lmb3171999 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I will add you. I'm all about positive reinforcement!
  • theresaprescott
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, =) My sister and I are doing this together, we've, since about puberty, both been very unhealthy, but now she has a four year old daughter for whom we'd do anything, and for whom we want to be around for a long time.
    I'm the type of person who isn't able to make a lifestyle change like this while everyone around me is continuing with their bad habits, I need the support from others to keep it up. I've found this app to be great for keeping me accountable, though, =) So, I'm obviously rambling, stopping now.
  • JensueFerrell
    JensueFerrell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. All of us need support through the weight loss and fitness journey. I have been on here for awhile and have some great friends that help keep me motivated.
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello - I think I'm pretty nice! My name is Emily. Feel free to add me.
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Vicky and joined recently to rev up my weight loss. Using the trackers for accountability and forums for inspiration :-). I'll send you a request!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I agree with this!
    I wish more people were motivating, i try to be the best i can be, but when no one returns the favor it becomes hard...
  • sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi! I log daily and provide as much support as I can. Anyone can feel free to add me... Just leave a comment with your FR please!