Help!! Do I weat this bikini or not????

Options

Replies

• itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I think that bikini looks really good on you. If you feel comfortable in it I say wear it out :-)
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I say wear it, IF you can wear it with confidence. If not, skip it, meaning if you're going to walk around with your arms crossed over your stomach the whole time, why bother, just be comfortable in a tankini instead.
    Logic says: ^^^THIS </thread>
    ID says: "Yeah, Daddy like-y! Daddy like-y lotz"
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Yes, wear it !! You look great ! I can't tell if you have any stretch marks or anything(I do) , but if you just tan and the tan hides them for me !
    But yes your ready for bikini...
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look good. Wear it!!
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    burka.jpg

There are other options.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to get a lot of crap for this, but I think if you lost 10-15 more lbs it would look great on you. That said, you have a beautiful body and if you want to wear it, you shouldn't care what I or anyone else thinks. But, you asked for honesty so I'm giving my honest answer. Please don't hate me. :ohwell:
  • ntdrive
    ntdrive Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Looks great. If you comfortable with it ... wear it!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Well since you asked I will tell you my opinion. You should not wear it. :noway:
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    The bikini looks great on you. Its a very flattering suit. I would take both suits though, if you like to put on a dry suit when you swim later. Again, the suit looks very nice on you. Oh to be young again.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    It's really flattering and fits just right, wear it!
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to get a lot of crap for this, but I think if you lost 10-15 more lbs it would look great on you. That said, you have a beautiful body and if you want to wear it, you shouldn't care what I or anyone else thinks. But, you asked for honesty so I'm giving my honest answer. Please don't hate me. :ohwell:

Agreed
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    After losing a few pounds and now heading off on a girls trip to Vegas, I am REALLY struggling with whether to wear my tankini or make the venture into bikini land. I don't know if I am still too big to wear one and I know when I look at my body, I am looking at it through very harsh lens. I don't want to be “that girl", you know the one I'm talking about, the one that get's the "ooooh, she should not be wearing that!" comments. What do you guys think?? To wear or not to wear??

My feelings won't be hurt if it's a "no"; I just want a nice and honest answer.

Thanks!!

I've never posted pics, so I hope this works ...

4kfpr5.jpg

aeuozt.jpg

Probably not just yet...
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wear it!
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wear it! Besides I'm sure the booze will take away any misgivings you have....!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I think you look nice in a bikini, just don't like the colors on the actual bikini, but that's only my opinion and fashion sense, lol. Besides, I think you must have balls of steel to post a bikini picture! I don't know if I ever could! Good on you! :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Do it. You look fab.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    You need to rock that bikini hard-core.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    wear it!!! :)
  • purplespeckle
    purplespeckle Posts: 652
    Options
    Wear it.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    burka.jpg

There are other options.

idk if this is a joke but wtf that could seriously damage someones confidence. she looks great