Mother's Day - who's eating what they want?

Options

Replies

• irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm eating what I want :) Chicken cordon bleu' and carrot cake are on the menu!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Nah. I'm on my plan. I have a swimsuit I want to get into. I want to get to my goal of swimming two miles in an hour and my 3x suit is causing drag.
  • gingersnaps828
    Options
    I will log and hope that I don't go over my goal. We are going out to eat with my family, and I will probably get what I would normally get or what I want. It's my first week and I'm hoping to see results at my next weigh-in :) One of my goals this time around is to not make excuses for over-eating or eating junk.
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    Well...... I baked some piping hot sugar cookies for my mom (to be delivered at midnight) and I couldn't help but indulge in a few! Other than that, I'm just gonna eat like its any other day:)
  • whiskey5jda2008
    whiskey5jda2008 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Me and the wife are taking my mother to Souper Salad. I plan on piling my plate high with everything green too!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    watching cals. cause that's what i really want for mothers day. a better me, in the future.

plus i already overdid it today at a family thing. so yeah, back to watching, and not gonna feel bad about it. for us mother's and father's day are really not about us but our parents so it's not like being strict on my bday i don't consider it a day for me.
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm eating what I want to, and making it fit into my daily plan. No celebration here. I try not to celebrate with food anymore.

This. There is no no food for me... Just everything in moderation and within my daily nutrtional goals. And, if I go a little over, oh well, I try not to sweat it too much. Tomorrow's a new day. :smile:
  • lindaland1
    lindaland1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Since I am working this weekend, I will have a nice breakfast before bed, and then just a light meal before work in the evening. We are celebrating all the birthday's & Mom/Dad days on Wednesday since my sister is going to be in town. Then there will be cake!! lol
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    It's just another day, not an excuse to pig out.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm watching my calorie intake
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    LOL...well I'm an American living in England and Mother's Day was in March here, so nothing special planned. I usually eat rather well on Sundays here anyways though. We typically have a big roast dinner and today is no different. Lamb, roasted potatoes, lots of veggies, yorkshire puddings, and gravy...oh and a glass of red wine :) Happy Mother's Day everyone...enjoy yourselves...but not too much :wink:
  • RJay64
    RJay64 Posts: 135
    Options
    We did Mother's Day today with a late morning movie - Gatsby - with popcorn, Red Vines, J-Mints and M-Duds (shared between three of us), brought my own water, then lunch at In-n-Out for a double-double w/fries and 7UP. I did, however, refrain from getting the popcorn refilled to take home for later, and I sent the leftover candy home with the kids. In the past, those would have been mine.

I put it in my diary notes but didn't bother looking up the info for specific logging. I know I was over, I don't need to know how much. It was yummy and worth it and not to be a regular thing.

The in-laws get the kids tomorrow, so it's just another Sunday at home, and I plan to go very light - fruit, yogurt, dry Cheerios - kinda clean out and then start fresh again on Monday.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone :flowerforyou:
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    Can I eat what I like despite the fact it was mothersday in the UK 2 month ago? :)
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I'm going to PF Chang's, what I am ordering will easily fit within my daily calorie goals. I will probably have some ice cream when I get home. I can fit that in too if I really want to.
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love Macaroni Grill.....
    Enjoy your Mother's Day.
    Not sure if we are going anywhere....
    Hubby and son are being very secretive.....I'm hoping to have lunch out though.....Feel like pasta....:smile:

Mary
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I looked up the place we're going to and I'm planning on 650 calories. I might have dessert though, but then it will probably be berries and whipped cream, so I'm guessing another 200 calories... Planning to have a walk and a workout today though.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I'm eating what I want, but watching my calories. We're going out for breakfast.brunch and I'm going to have a huge omelette that I didn't have to make... LOVE!
  • LaceyAnderson
    LaceyAnderson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm watching my calories, but I'm going to eat things I usually don't, e.g. homemade cinnamon rolls, bacon, and mimosas. I made the rolls this morning, and it nearly killed me not to eat one. I'm waiting until brunch, though. I moved some calories around and planned ahead for what I want to eat, so it should be all good. Now all I need is willpower lol.
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    No treating today's food like all the other days. Eat to make myself healthy. That is my Mother's Day gift to me. I am also walking to work. Which is about 2.5 miles.

Happy Mother's Day All
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    My parents are camping, so we're having hot dogs tonight. 8D I am excited. I will still eat within my calories, however!