yogurts without bits?

Options
i like having a yogurt with breakfast or lunch as it always sits well with some fruit. though i don't like the yogurts that have bits in, so only like them smooth and the only yogurts i know of (other than baby yogurts) without bits are 'Ski Smooth' yogurts which are great but would like some difference flavors if anyone can name me some great yogurts without bits.
I'm in the UK btw :) thanks!

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Plain yogurt? :p
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Muller Light doesn't have bits in.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The Anderson Erickson Greek Almond Cream or the Vanilla are both smooth. Also the Fage Honey is smooth.
  • Athena53
    Athena53 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I always start with plain yogurt and add what I want. Here in the US, in addition to "bits", they add all kinds of crap including high-fructose corn syrup, thickeners and other artificial ingredients, depending on the brand. If you want to sweeten it you can use honey, and you can add fruit jelly if you want more flavor.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    You can buy plain yoghurt (and flavoured, but still smooth) in larger pots - all kinds of brands. Total Fage Greek yoghurt is a staple for me as it has a lot of protein. It's thicker than other yoghurts, and unflavoured, so it might take some getting used to. Lately I've been enjoying Rachel's Organic yoghurt in vanilla and raspberry. I've been mixing some in with my Greek yoghurt, so I get the protein, but it's nice to have a bit of flavour in there too. There are loads though, just look in the section with the larger pots. Much more economical than buying the little pots too!