Woman force feeds herself to earn money as BBW

Options

Replies

• 2kidsandatrip
    2kidsandatrip Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    She said herself in her youtube video that she was always self concious... this is definitely a mental health thing. She is enjoying the attention she is getting right now, but at some point she is going to come to a realization of how big she is and I don't think she is going to be able to handle it. I think at some point her husband is going to think twice about it too. At 230 pounds, she is still smaller than me, my weight loss did not hit me until I got past 250 and had kids (my skin lost it's elasticity) I hope she realizes what she's doing, soon!
  • ChantelZf
    ChantelZf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I don't quite understand the way a person can completely deny the harm being worth the idea of beauty, But thats what makes is a disorder, right? She needs some help
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    25yuswsw28295.gif

bwahahahaha
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    The fetish industry caters to a whole array of different sexual tastes! I'm not sure why she is using a funnel though. You could probably drink quite a large amount of calories.

Someone commented the same on the Huffington Post site by saying "Why doesn't she just drink it out of a glass?"
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    The fetish industry caters to a whole array of different sexual tastes! I'm not sure why she is using a funnel though. You could probably drink quite a large amount of calories.

Someone commented the same on the Huffington Post site by saying "Why doesn't she just drink it out of a glass?"

It would be less hassle!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

I see a mental health problem and an abusive relationship.

This

This, indeed

+1
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

It would be less hassle!

quite possibly the boyfriend gets off on feeding her like that, because he's into that kind of thing, and is exploiting her. He clearly cares more about feeding her through a funnel and getting her fat than he does about her health and wellbeing.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Ironic that I came across this thread. How many threads have been posted that complain about people "fat shaming" others and how horrible it is to make fun of other people's "personal choices", yet here is one more that is doing that very thing?

What's the difference between the reactions on this thread and the "Do I look fat to you?" threads that are out there? The only difference I see is that the woman who is doing this to herself isn't on here to defend herself. Instead, folks have just decided to take it upon themselves to rage in disgust.

Quite the hypocrisy, huh?

This woman has issues greater than wanting to be the biggest woman on the internet. We all know it, and that's not something to poke fun at, in my opinion. What happened to, "If you don't have anything nice to say..."? Oh, yeah, it only applies to certain people who post certain thread topics -- not everyone, right?
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    It takes all kinds to make the world as diverse it is. I don 't agree with it, I don't understand it and I think its sad but we all make poor choices.... this is hers.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Ironic that I came across this thread. How many threads have been posted that complain about people "fat shaming" others and how horrible it is to make fun of other people's "personal choices", yet here is one more that is doing that very thing?

What's the difference between the reactions on this thread and the "Do I look fat to you?" threads that are out there? The only difference I see is that the woman who is doing this to herself isn't on here to defend herself. Instead, folks have just decided to take it upon themselves to rage in disgust.

Quite the hypocrisy, huh?

This woman has issues greater than wanting to be the biggest woman on the internet. We all know it, and that's not something to poke fun at, in my opinion. What happened to, "If you don't have anything nice to say..."? Oh, yeah, it only applies to certain people who post certain thread topics -- not everyone, right?

#MFP
  • Rag_Doll
    Rag_Doll Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    We read this in The Mail yesterday, I feel so sad for her. Her boyfriend doesn't look pleased about it in the photos, I think he's just a bit of a sap and thinks he's supporting her 'career'
    I do hope she realises soon and stops hurting herself intentionally :-(

Oh I think the funnel thing is probably more interesting to watch?! Who knows :-/
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    What kind of a boyfriend would help you do that to your health?

A sick one who doesn't actually give a **** about you!

I'd say he's probably more the root of the problem than just a supporter...
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    To each their own...
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

It would be less hassle!

She just wants to be "shocking"...and this is how she thinks she can do that. I don't consider any different than alot of other "Youtube" sensationalists...everyone is a superstar today, everyone is a rock star...they "have" to press the envelope to try to get some sort of "notoriety"...she'll pay for it most likely in the end, regret will set in once she realizes nobody really cares about her antics.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    She likes eating and lazing around the house. Lots of people do. The difference is that she has figured out how to get paid to do it.

Is she mentally ill? Probably, but so are lots of people.

I don't think this is a big deal. (Excuse the pun)
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    The movie "Feed" came to mind with this article....
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    If she wants to do that to her body it's her choice, I guess. Not something I've ever wanted. I did briefly date a feeder when I was big. That was a very strange experience, when someone wants to feed you and compliments you when you put on weight.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    weird. all the threads yesterday were about how it's ok to be overweight as long as you're happy with yourself. and then today if someone wants to become big it's OMGSHOCKANDHORRORZ.

yesterday there was no correlation between weight and health but today it's "That's SO UNHEALTHY" and "She's got a mental problem".

I'm confused.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/986541-a-fat-girl-who-likes-being-fat-1
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I pity her like I pity the other deluded creatures on here who seek attention for self-destructive behavior.

That said, I'm not going to waste much time doing so . . .
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    weird. all the threads yesterday were about how it's ok to be overweight as long as you're happy with yourself. and then today if someone wants to become big it's OMGSHOCKANDHORRORZ.

yesterday there was no correlation between weight and health but today it's "That's SO UNHEALTHY" and "She's got a mental problem".

I'm confused.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/986541-a-fat-girl-who-likes-being-fat-1

lol this, and now suddenly it's the boyfriends fault. Because this is mfp, and everyone is in an abusive relationship. If he had dumped her when she started gaining you would all call him out saying he was a disgrace and he should love her unconditionaly. Can't win either way.
    "I can make up to £1,000 a month if I work at it, and I'm hoping to earn more the bigger I get."

12k a year, she could have just got a job at mcdonalds and been earning more than that.