Mother's Day - who's eating what they want?

Options
13»

Replies

• goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    so EZ whenever a wonderful day like this occurs....:) I do one of 2 things I go absolutely ****ing nuts when I see my Mom and we go to dinner..so I eat EVERYTHING! so this can be a cheat day...however...the Secret is I will fast until 530 this evening and then the calories consumed are easily within my plan:) sooooo ez...eating zero is ALWAYS soooo much easier the eating a little then my massive motherd day dinner fits in quite nicely..thank you very much:)
    Kristian Rocco
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    so EZ whenever a wonderful day like this occurs....:) I do one of 2 things I go absolutely ****ing nuts when I see my Mom and we go to dinner..so I eat EVERYTHING! so this can be a cheat day...however...the Secret is I will fast until 530 this evening and then the calories consumed are easily within my plan:) sooooo ez...eating zero is ALWAYS soooo much easier the eating a little then my massive motherd day dinner fits in quite nicely..thank you very much:)
    Kristian Rocco

Oh man no. Our lunch is late and I've been so hungry this morning because I was up too early, I've already eaten almost 600 calories of food! Forget it. I'll just eat healthier things (although I'm starting to lean towards having dessert too, but not the super bad stuff, because I can probably afford it anyway and that restaurant is really, really good...).
  • Chelle377
    Chelle377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Watching what I'm eating today... don't want to throw myself off.. :) I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    Wish I could but that would mean I would have to be the one cooking it so I'll stay in my healthy range..although Friday I had a down home southern meal day so maybe Ill count that as my Mommy Day meal.:-) You ladies have a great day!
  • Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    im going to the black bear diner with my mother in law and im going to eat an enormous cobb salad with all the dressing and bacon and blue cheese and i might have pie. then im going to go on a long hike with my mother in the redwoods and climb a small mountain and work it all off.... so sort of? im definitely eating what i want, but im not keeping it :)
  • electricelephant
    Options
    I