Would You?

Options
"If you were diagnosed with cancer tomorrow, would you take an hour out of your day to undergo treatment? Then why not take an hour a day to focus on your health?"

In January, when I started this journey, I read this quote somewhere and it spoke volumes to me.

When I'm just not feeling motivated, I go back to it. In reality, one hour is 4% of our day. You can do this!

Replies

• epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It does put things in perspective. And yes the answer is yes.
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    yes I would

6/7 weeks ago, i visited my brother (54) who was very ill and was shocked to see how bad it was, shaking so bad you could feed himself and could handly walk. I also saw his twin brother at the same time also very ill due to their lifestyle. they is 7 years older than me, I don't want to be like them in 7 yrs time

I love my brother and hate to think they may not be here if they keep doing what they are doing to themself's

I have changed my lifestyle, exercising and eating healthier food

anyone can add me
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    One hour a day keeps the doctor away lol :wink:
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with Cancer 5 years ago. It totally changed my out look, life is precious.

I decided to "get healthier" after I finished treatments. It was a little too soon, as I found myself sick regularly.

I am back now to change my outlook on life and get healthy, if not more me, at least for those who love me.
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with Cancer 5 years ago. It totally changed my out look, life is precious.

I decided to "get healthier" after I finished treatments. It was a little too soon, as I found myself sick regularly.

I am back now to change my outlook on life and get healthy, if not more me, at least for those who love me.

You rock! Such an inspiration :smile:
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Life can be so much better when you are capable of putting things in their proper perspective!!! Glad we are friends :smile: