1 Year Progess!

Options
xxnellie146xx
xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
A year ago today I joined MFP. I began logging all of my food on the 5/14 and never looked back. It's crazy how fast this year has gone by and how much has changed. I wasn't really sure what to expect at first, but I am very glad to have found MFP. I would like to lose another 40 or so pounds. Here is my progress so far:

About the weight I started at...might be a few pounds less:

2hogqrc.jpg

Taken a few days ago:

4v4son.jpg

Replies

• Kacey11312
    Kacey11312 Posts: 55
    Options
    :noway: WOW! You look SO amazing! You do honestly look like a different person, CONGRATULATIONS! :happy:
  • krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow that is unbelievable, you must feel amazing! Congrats!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    jaw dropped you look amazing! :bigsmile: :noway:
  • krommama
    krommama Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You rock!
  • zahid222
    zahid222 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful!!!!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats on a job well done!:drinker:
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Very pretty!
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome, good job!!
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Such a great loss in a year! Please tell us, what type of diet/exercise you did.
  • nekoxvampyx
    nekoxvampyx Posts: 163
    Options
    wow you look amazing! :D great job!
  • VandaRee
    VandaRee Posts: 8
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW...Rarely is it that I'm speechless! :wink: Congratulations on a job well done!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    SUPER!!!
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    I can't believe this is a year's progress! Amazing, amazing job.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing, it is truly inspirational how much your life can change in a year
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :flowerforyou: It really is crazy how much change can happen in a year.
    Inspiring! Such a great loss in a year! Please tell us, what type of diet/exercise you did.

I didn't do anything special. I made sure to tracked everything I ate. I weighed and measured everything.

In Jan/Feb I started working out on a regular basis (I did some workouts here prior to this, but I didn't really stick with them). I went to the gym about 4 times a week and did cardio and some weight machines. About 2 months ago I started running outside (which I actually like :laugh: ). If a year ago someone told me I was going to enjoy running, I would likely have laughed at them. For me, workouts are more mental than physical. I may feel tired or like I cannot keep pushing, but I am a lot stronger and determined than I give myself credit it. It's important to be able to push and challenge yourself.
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! <3
  • michellechawner
    Options
    AMAZING job! You look fantastic!
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Amazing! Fantastic! Big Kudos to every food resisted, every cardio invested and every opportunity for activity you took. It has paid off. Keep up this new life, beautiful girl!
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great.
    A year ago today I joined MFP. I began logging all of my food on the 5/14 and never looked back. It's crazy how fast this year has gone by and how much has changed. I wasn't really sure what to expect at first, but I am very glad to have found MFP. I would like to lose another 40 or so pounds. Here is my progress so far:

About the weight I started at...might be a few pounds less:

2hogqrc.jpg

Taken a few days ago:

4v4son.jpg
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. You are gorgeous! And think of all the people you are going to motivate to stick with this for a year. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!