Mommy Makeover?

Options
beautifulmess87
beautifulmess87 Posts: 41 Member
So i am just curious to know others thougths on this.
I have been looking into breast augmentation and a tummy tuck.
I have decided that once i reach my ultimate goal I would like to have it done.
I have googled different ways to perk the "girls" up but i think mine are far beyond anything that i can naturally repair.
and I will decide after the full weight loss if i need the tummy tuck.

From what i have found the average time needed off of work for breast augmentation only is about a week. (as long as you dont have a very physical job)

I'm just looking for input here... is there a natural super cure for sagging ladies?

Thanks!

Replies

• hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Are you looking just to get implants or a breast lift as well? If you are sagging quite a bit, you will need a lift.

There are creams out there that claim to increase breast size, but these are hormonal in nature and can really screw up your natural hormone balance. (Not safe.)

There are different types of breast lift procedures out there. Most leave quite a decent scar. Supposedly, there are lifts that are all internal ("internal bra") and leave only a tiny scar, but you can't have much sag.

There's the fat transfer breast augmentation (sucking the fat from your tummy or bum and transferring it to your breasts), but it doesn't lift.

There's also the (very dramatic) procedure where they first suck all the fat out of your breasts (like what they do for men with gynecomastia). You then are flat chested are about 6 months while your nipples and areola re-orient their postions on your chest. Then you just go in and get implants! You only have very little scars.

If you haven't already, have a consult with a plastic or cosmetic surgeon when you are closer to your goal weight/size. They can tell you what grade your ptosis (sag) is and what they recommend as far as procedures applicable to your body type and look you are going for.

I say, if you can afford it, go for it! A *Mommy Makeover* is great motivation!! I'd LOVE to go in for a lift/augmentation, but it's just not in my financial future right now.

God luck!
  • beautifulmess87
    beautifulmess87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    right now im a 38 d. Since I was about 14 ive had atleast a c. Im not really concerned with increasing the size. i really just want them to be perky.. and round... They're just too low.. and i have a massive gap between them. no matter how good the bra.. ive got no cleaveage..
  • StephanieLee85
    Options
    hey there whatever you do dont get the collagen breast surgery ( where they take fat from other places and put them in your boobs so the collagen will stick there.) My surgeon told me that they will also lift while u wear a special bra to help them form... it doesnt work i had them done and my saggy old boobs look the same pre op i wasted 5000 :( and they wont fix the problem unless i pay another 3 thousand for the same procedure :( i wish i got implants instead
  • hellokittymaui
    Options
    Oh wow! You (StephanieLee) actually had the transfer procedure?? I haven't heard great things about it. Was it very painful??
  • StephanieLee85
    Options
    yes yes i wish i never did it worked for my friend but not for me :( it wasn't actually i had lipo everywhere thighs chin stomach boobs now i am one jelly blob haha
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    If you're D with a gap and no cleave age....even in a bra :/ I doubt a lift will help. I have implants (saline) I forget the CC's but I am D maybe double D I haven't had my measurements taken professionally but I m 38" at bust and 29" under bust. I was told I didn't need a lift even though I thought I would. (I had them done in 2008 and had already had my first child) she explained lifts are more expensive then implants. My friend seeing my results went for an augmentation And had a lift and it required more cutting and left more scarring I have two small scars around the areola that you can't really see unless pointed out, she has large scars from where they literally lifted her chest. Never had lipo or a tummy tuck so I can't help there but googling images usually helps.
  • hellokittymaui
    Options
    After having 2 kids and losing 30lbs, I have lst quite a bit of fat and volume in my breasts. All the tissue is still there, but it has no shape. I wear a push up practically all the time. (Not at the gym, tho.) Before kids, I was a good 36C. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, I went up to "OMG" size". Now I'm down to a saggy B cup. YUCK!

I went in for a consult with a plastic surgeon and he said with my degree of ptosis, I'd need a lift along with implants to get me back to a C or even D cup. He also said he'd prefer to do the lift first, let me heal and then do the implants. I might be happy with just the lift, he said. It would also give him the opportunity to fix any irregularity in size/shape that I would end up with after healing from the lift

So...I'm looking at a 2 surgery possibility. Around $11,000 - 12,000.00. Sheesh.