Wedding rings!

Options
Post pics of your wedding/engagement ring and state any specifics about it that you want to add... such as carat, style, $cost$, etc.

I am currently looking at rings and would LOVE some ideas from you ladies! :)

thanks!

Replies

• hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww...... my wedding ring is just a simple Hawaiian Heritage gold band with an engraved maile lei pattern. Cost = less than $300.
  • IamDianna
    IamDianna Posts: 37
    Options
    I had platinum, it wasn't very shiny. Reset into White gold, lost the entire thing! Very sad.

Now I have a stainless steel band with a topaz gemstone (champagne). By far my most favorite and a LOT cheaper (by thousands). The band itself is easily under $50, it is fat, shiny always and does not scratch like the white gold did instantly. Also, being sensitive, it was first band I did not get a peeling itchy reaction from.

No one thinks it is anything but a fat diamond/gemstone on a fat platinum band. I couldn't be happier now. Wish I had saved the money and done this from the start.

BTW - kept it at about 1 carat so as not to appear fake looking.
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    We got these:
    http://www.verighete-saintmaurice.ro/verighete-colectia-precious-line/81609-08

They were expensive, but they'll last a lifetime... I hope
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    8 years and no ring, if we did get married it would likely be by the Justice of the peace with Rings optional. My mother gave us lab grown diamonds for a set if we'd like, very nice but not necessary. Maybe I will post the pic later.
  • clairabellle
    clairabellle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have recently got engaged and was blown away with a Platinum 2.5 carat princess cut diamond. It's gorgeous and by the way does not look fake but incredibly classy.
    Just have a good look around and settle on something that suits your hand and more importantly suits your budget :-)
    I wish you all the best ;-)
  • catrinadaniels
    Options
    538042_521468891237055_1536206854_n.jpg

Not sure if this will show an image. It's about a 1/4 carat, but spread out to look like 1.5ish. I have a band that wraps around it with CZ for my wedding band. it cost around $300 I think. We got it in the UK (he's English) and it was about £225
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    this is mine

http://www.pascoes.co.nz/product/9ct-25ct-diamond-ring/?i=1977

http://www.pascoes.co.nz/product/9ct-diamond-eternity-ring/?i=984 my weeding is like this, however with more diamond, had to get it made

anyone can add me
  • JessFox33
    JessFox33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I lost my engagement ring but I have a beautiful white gold wedding band with diamonds around it....and I'm also allergic to it now, I wasn't before but something about certain colors in tattoos can bring out a sensitivity to nickel and of course about 6 months after one of my tats I became allergic and now my finger swells and gets an itchy rash whenever I try to wear my ring. it's awful! =(((
  • hayleesmith
    hayleesmith Posts: 25
    Options
    awesome, thanks ladies!!!!

bump :)