What are you doing today to help your goals?

Options
onwarddownward
onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
Today is a fruit, veggie and seafood day (broiled, not fried). No white foods (bread, potatoes, etc.).

I am off to the pool momentarily where I will swim for an hour and then work my legs with weights. I can't work my arms with weights because I still have a wicked case of "tennis elbow".

What are you planning for today that's going to put you in the + side for your plan? What goals have you set for this coming week?

Replies

• rairai979
    rairai979 Posts: 52
    Options
    I work at a school and Mondays are Meatless Mondays. Therefore, today, I will make better lunch choices to avoid eating macaroni and cheese or pizza for lunch. I am also going to take a nice long walk with the dogs later, and possibly go horseback riding if everything fits in.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on going to the tennis courts at the park where I live to play tennis with my fiance, as long as the snow/rain stops, and then a long walk with the dog :)
  • torymichaels
    Options
    Do my stair climbs. I've already increased my "in one shot" staircase from 4 to 5 straight (with a sixth thrown in at the bottom). I'll toss in an extra when I do my 30 floors down (I do 10 up, so it's actually closer to 40 down). And hopefully take a 1.5 mile walk pushing my twins in the stroller this evening.

That's 'bout it for me today.
  • emperatrix
    emperatrix Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today, I stuck to my scheduled workout even though I really just wanted to go back to bed. It will also be a healthy, meatless Monday :smile:
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I joined a 30 ds challenge that started today and I'm going to try to set a PR running 5 miles!:heart::tongue: :love: Awesome day!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I spent several hours prepping for the week. I cooked and did meal plans for the entire week... and I am going to follow them!!!!
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Start measuring and logging again and changed my weight loss goal so the site would recalculate my diet. I took a week off as an experiment. I'm also going to serioulsy work on 30 Day Shred; I've had a few false starts but am ready to do it this time.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    goal is to burn 500 cals 5x a week (doing circuit training 3x and running each day) 25 miles each week.
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Planning this week's grocery trip. Will be trying out new healthy recipes!
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I took my lunchbreak and had a 45min Walk instead of sitting down and chit chat with the workmates.
    Lateron I'll have another QiGong Lesson and though I cannot explain why I am sure exactly this helpes me to succeed so far :smile:

Trying to increase my Tea-Input and same time to decrease my Coffee-Input... today I was semi-successful but its more of a midterm-goal to reach :drinker:
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Going to try and get a walk in on my lunch break at work...I love getting in the "bonus workout" on days that I am able to. :)