JNL Fusion

Options
Anyone tried it? I saw the workouts this morning on TV and thought about ordering. Just wanting some openions from those who have actually tried it. Thanks!

Replies

• Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it! Now I'm gonna have to look into it! I just got Tap Out XT for after I finish round 2 of insanity. If Im not bored w/ Insanity, I may just keep doing it and have Tap Out to fall back on later. I might need to look into JNL Fusion. I found it on FB.
  • jessicalynntaylor27
    jessicalynntaylor27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sarah- I love Insanity and it is the most intense workout I have ever done! I saw jnlfusion on TV this morning and it looks fun. How is Tapout?
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just tried a couple of the dvd's right after doing my insanity workout and they seem like they are going to be great, just different than Insanity. I love Insanity and Shaun T so much. Im in my "recovery week" of round 2 so I may try TO a couple more days this week even though I'm technically supposed to be "recovering" lol
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I bought it and sent it back. She drove me nuts!
  • ElenaTS
    ElenaTS Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Best workout I have ever done. I got it for Christmas, and have been on a plateau for about 2+ years. I have tried running, did P90x, did everything you can imagine and was up to about 2 hours a day working out. And nothing worked. I caught the infomercial and my husband got it for me for Christmas. I saved every scrap of packaging because I wanted to make sure I sent it back within tthe 60 days for a refund. I honestly had little hope it would give me any results. After about the 30 day mark, all of the sudden, my clothes were bigger, things were changing. And i have not looked back. At the end of 3 months, I took a week off and let my body rest and recharge, and started again.
    As an FYI...she started to annoy me after the first week too. Luckily, I read that on the main menu screen, above the word play "I think it's Options, or set up-i'm going blank on it right now) you go into that and change it to music louder and it drowns her out. She has great energy, but i could see long erm, she would put me over the edge. I am 42, and have NEVER been this small in my life. The workouts aren't hardcore. Some are harder than thers depending ont he 30 second cardio intervals. But i just remind myself, it's only 30 seconds. I actually made spreadsheets to track the reps and weights I am using so I can keep improving. I do swap out a cardi day, every other week with a Peak 10 cardio, or something else (right now I'm hooked on Hip Hop Abs cardio) just to shake things up. ANd every other week, i do a Peak 10 weights workout. As someone who has always been flabby and cottage cheesy, i just realized last week, i no longer have ANY on my legs at all anymore. My behind is SO much smaller and lifted. It's amazing. As someone who has ALWAYS been a XL or a L on a really good day, I am still retraining myself when I got to the store, because I am a M now, and I still automatically grab and XL.
    If you do order it, just give it a couple weeks to work. I really enjoy it-and that's saying a lot for a workout. but I think when you are consistently seeing your body changing, it's a HUGE factor in it too. It's a lot easy to do something when you are seeing results.
  • jessicalynntaylor27
    jessicalynntaylor27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :)