havent ate since bfast - HELP!!!

Options
so i havent ate since breakfast..which was a bar and shake = 230 calories. I usually skip lunch and im gonna be passing papers out at dinner time so no food there. I'll be coming home late so i wont eat then. But after the paper thing im having to go to mexican with the people im with where i planned on just drinking water. I dont know what im asking here i just need help on what to do..
P.S- if i eat anything out that i knows bad for me i get super guilty and really bad anxiety

Replies

• workavoidance
    Options
    What to do: see a dr. about your eating disorder before you end up in the hospital.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I would recommend eating some food when you go to the Mexican place, and trying not to feel guilty about eating real food. Try not to look at food as being bad or good, just try to eat a well balanced diet, get all the nutrients you need, and enjoy what you eat. If you are really struggling with those feelings, it might be worth talking to a professional who can help you. Being afraid of food is not healthy.
  • sajesnazarella
    Options
    drama and attention seeking. Sigh.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    What to do: see a dr. about your eating disorder before you end up in the hospital.

This ^^
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    simple.. grab something and eat it.

even i will go through a drive through and grab a salad if i haven't eaten all day (and I'm totally against fast food)

Stop at a convenience store and grab some fruit and hard boiled egg.. many of them have salads.. take 5 minutes and eat??

Why can't you eat late? I eat after 9p and 10p all the time.. if it's healthy you'll be fine
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Get a taco salad and don't eat the shell
  • RoamingDuck
    RoamingDuck Posts: 74
    Options
    Going into a Mexican restaurant hungry is a torturous disaster for me. Even if I leave my wallet in the car I'll still eat the chips..

You're setting yourself up for a binge!
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    What exactly do you want here? You are making excuses for reasons to not eat. You have the same opportunities as the rest of us to eat. You skipped lunch and you won't eat late.....just eat food.
  • disenchantedsl
    Options
    stop being so idiotic.

if you dont eat, your body will just store your body fat because if thinks its going to need it, and from the sounds of it, it will.

see a doctor, you seem to have a mental problem with food
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I see this post, this is a typical troll only ask for help if you really need it.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Have a taco and shut up.
  • xjoseyx
    xjoseyx Posts: 74
    Options
    Get a taco salad and don't eat the shell

This! You really should eat properly though and plan your meals so you dont have a panic when you dont have time to eat.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    *eaten
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    grab a piece of fruit and/or veggie...when you go out with your friends tonight eat a nice taco salad (salsa makes an excellent "dressing" that is low in calories) I'd also urge you to seek help from a therapist and/or doctor to talk about your unhealthy relationship with food. Food is not good or bad...it shouldn't cause you to have anxiety. And I'm taking a wild guess here but stay away from pro ana sites!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    so i havent ate since breakfast..which was a bar and shake = 230 calories. I usually skip lunch and im gonna be passing papers out at dinner time so no food there. I'll be coming home late so i wont eat then. But after the paper thing im having to go to mexican with the people im with where i planned on just drinking water. I dont know what im asking here i just need help on what to do..
    P.S- if i eat anything out that i knows bad for me i get super guilty and really bad anxiety

My advice take control of your eating?

If you do not find time to eat then this is down to you and nobody else?

If you are suffering from anxiety around food then seek help.
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow it's kind of amazing how rude and unsupportive so many people are on here. Also, a lot of people who need to educate themselves on these topics before throwing out random, insolent responses.

Luckily for you, if it's fresh, actual mexican food there are a lot of healthy options that will fill you. Remember, you've only had 230 calories today, so you have a lot of lean room! And you should be coming close to your recommended intake every day.

Just get something with lots of veggies (beans are great! filling and nutritious) and not fried. Also, fresh salsa for the win.
  • alexandrathecool
    Options
    No. Im not. I was hopeing for some suggestions from KIND people, not to be bullied.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    So all FOUR of your posts are about how little you eat and how crappy you feel, but when people suggest to eat more and give you honest advice you just go start a new thread about how little you eat and don't even respond to the other threads. I'm really not sure what your motive is here, but honestly seeking help sure isn't it...
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    No. Im not. I was hopeing for some suggestions from KIND people, not to be bullied.

Do you want people to pat you on the back and say "good for you!". This is a fitness site, not a pro-eating-disorder site. Eat something. Get a protein bar, or a healthy muffin. Skipping meals is not healthy and will only lead you to binge. You're better off eating small meals throughout the day.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Actually I don;t care if you have that taco or not. But the shutting up .. that's pretty key.
This discussion has been closed.