Honest w/ food

Options
I am being optimistic about losing weight and know I need to exercise more. But I am being honest in my food diary so I can see what I am eating and where I need to change... if feels good, my journey has only begun.

Replies

• KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how the calories add up? I have been so surprised. Honesty about what we put in our mouth is really important. We can lie to ourselves about what we eat but in the end our body will always know. Keep up the good work! Friend request me if you would like.
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    it is amazing, a couple of times I didn't log until end of day, and I thought I was good, and all the sudden I am over like 300 calories!:noway: :noway: Logging helps become self aware! Good luck, you can start exercising soon enough! :flowerforyou:
  • MizMeow
    MizMeow Posts: 16
    Options
    I log everything I eat, and I am truly amazed at how much even the littlest things add to my intake.. who knew mini laffy taffy was soooo bad..I even log foods I am about to eat just to see if they make me go over too much, this afternoon, I checked how much a packet of kraft real mayo was...I soo put it back, that little bit was not worth the fat.