3 months in -35 pounds :D

Options
krystynnaa
krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
I finally figured out how to add photos,thanky ou kind stranger! I was in a friends wedding last October and was so scared my dress wouldn't fit. Well it fit but it wasn't pretty.

I lost my mother the month after that and I ended up gaining even more, i don't even know what I started at but I was 262 when I weighed two weeks in, and now I am at 227! Feeling better than ever.. ready to start throwing out these size 18 clothes!

Friends Wedding October 2012
578992_10151510005129746_54884317_n_zps962ddbe2.jpg

Me yesterday May 12th 2013

944280_10151603142901293_1106096502_n_zpscb0ee90f.jpg

1 month ago (wish I took this when i started!
April6th_zps324a88f5.jpg

yesterday

May122013_zpse0a8ce08.jpg

Replies

• crystalgoede
    Options
    So awesome Keep it Up! Your results are amazing! :smile:
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great work! Amazing changes in you.

I am so sorry about your mom.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs! So sorry to hear about your mum I bet she would be so proud of you right now. Keep up the great work
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    thanks everyone, it sucks her being gone but I hope she is watching over me, and she would be proud, she watched me struggle with my weight my whole life, but never did I ever hit a healthy weight. I hope I can do it this time, for me, for her, for my kids :)
  • BeFitwithT1
    BeFitwithT1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You've slimmed down so much in your shoulders, upper arms and neck! Keep up the hard work, it's definitely paying off!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • zumbalinda22
    zumbalinda22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your Mom. Congratulations on the progress you've made already, and keep on going - you're doing great! The difference shows in your face, too, and btw the darker hair looks really good on you; it really enhances your features. You can do it!
  • 4cofferloss
    Options
    Great job...I'm just starting. I'm going to take pictures soon and post them, so you all can share my journey...that is if you want..I love the progress stories.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Great work and congrats of the progress hun!!

P.S.
    You are so pretty! Sorry just had to add that in! I :heart: your hair and eyes!
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Keep this up, your gorgeous! Your bathers are awesome :)
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesom job, keep up the good work. Sorry about your Mom, she would be so proud of you.
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    no way!! you look great!!! howd you lose so much in that little time? i've been doing this since January 2013 and i've only lost 12lbs! booOo!!!!!!!
  • 1234suroor
    1234suroor Posts: 41
    Options
    Congratulations!! You're dedication is so inspirational
  • CG419
    CG419 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Great work on the progress.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this. I should be at the 30 lb mark tomorrow and it's great to see someone with similar numbers/time and how wonderful they look, which you really do. I have trouble seeing it in myself but it's so freakin' noticeable in you. I hope you're proud of yourself, I'm sure your Mom is too. (mine died 7 years ago).

Thanks again, I really got inspired by this.
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great! btw, I love your hair!
  • 7opoundsin16weeks
    7opoundsin16weeks Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you look great in the second pic
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So Awesome! Keep it up! And I agree, I love your hair too!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :)
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    no way!! you look great!!! howd you lose so much in that little time? i've been doing this since January 2013 and i've only lost 12lbs! booOo!!!!!!!

Thank you!! And I think I had to be eating like thousands of calories over what I should be, it's the onlynthing I can think of. I haven't even incrporated exercise yet- it's almost embarassing that I was eating enugh to be gaining at the pace I was. I haven't been perfect but it's woring- I expect a huge plateau anytime... we shall see lol :) Good luck to you, keep trying even if the scale doesn't say what you want! (I have to repeat that to myself every day!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!