I am new!!!

Options
This is a great site!! I am so excited. I have been trying to lose weight since well this time since July 9th. I think I have been consuming more than I think i am. So I started to write it down and then stubbled across this site. It is great! I have stopped drinking soda since i started to lose weight. I figure that is a great added thing to do, and drink alot of water. Well I hope to talk to many people and for us to help each other :P

Replies

• farrellwendylynn
    Options
    This is a great site!! I am so excited. I have been trying to lose weight since well this time since July 9th. I think I have been consuming more than I think i am. So I started to write it down and then stubbled across this site. It is great! I have stopped drinking soda since i started to lose weight. I figure that is a great added thing to do, and drink alot of water. Well I hope to talk to many people and for us to help each other :P
  • wendygoulet
    Options
    awesome welcome, I love this site too. you have the same name as me, I remember watching a friends episode and Chandler was seeing a girl and her name was wendy and monica was jealous and she made a comment about wendy being a "fat girls" name, I was insulted.

Anyways, there was a time when I was much younger and I was a coke aholic and I gave up coke and took up water and I lost alomst 30 pounds, it was awsome, I've since discovered that its not only coke I need to give up my biggest obstacle is excercise I really struggle in that area, I have a gym membership and I never use it, I am too embarrassed, so I'm thinking I will walk ( I hate that too) and when I am thin enough I will start going to the gym. Also I have discovered excersie video's you can do them at home and no one is watching. So keep on keeping on and lovin this site I have never kept a diary of my food intake and I love how this site keeps you informed on how many cal and fat, and so you are consuming...it's awesome!! GOOD LUCK I just joined over a week ago myself.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    A scale helps a lot to be sure your log is accurate.