Different size

Options
Sandylovesm
Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
This is not my success story even if I would love it LOL.

Just wondering how you realized that you needed to wear a different size. You saw it, you felt it, you just thought it would be the time to go down one size regarding your measurements? Or maybe you just tried something one day in a shop and could not believe you dropped a size?

Thank you! :)

Replies

• Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm pretty much all of that
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    For me it was when multiple people would say, your clothes are to big and when jean are so big that they look like they have pleads
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    For me, at first it was "saggy bottom jeans". This last time I just tried on a pair of size 12's just to see how far away I was to getting into them and they fit perfect! =)
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    When you are trying to hold a size 20 jeans to your size 16 frame with a belt that is also too ridiculously long!

Generally if I think my clothes feel really loose, I try the next size down and it usually fits, or I buy it because its about to fit
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    for me, when the clothes had to be belted more than two inches or just looked like baggy pajamas. If you have more than about one size to lose, and are handy with a sewing machine, you can make do with some at home alterations. If not, check out project 333 or capsule wardrobes so you can buy as few clothes as possible as you lose.

The ultimate test if a piece of clothing is "right"... it feels great on and you look in the mirror and like what you see.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I had someone at work say to me, "so you like tents?"... It then dawned on me that my clothes were really too big and that I was successfully losing and keeping the weight off.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I take my measurements when I'm going to order clothes online and check with the chart on the website. Also, I had some clothes that didn't fit me last year and decided to try them on after I'd lost about 15 pounds.
  • davidwgold
    davidwgold Posts: 50
    Options
    For me it was sort of a case of noticing what I was wearing seemed a bit baggy so I went shopping and realised that I'd dropped a size without noticing!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    When my pants got baggy I'd weigh myself and try on a pair the next size down or two.
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    thanks for the feedback everyone, and congratulations for all the sizes dropped, you rock!
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    For me, at first it was "saggy bottom jeans". This last time I just tried on a pair of size 12's just to see how far away I was to getting into them and they fit perfect! =)

This ^^^
    Saggy bottom. Haha my jeans are alll too big but I refuse to buy more until I'm one more size down
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Yes I understand you're not going to buy new clothes each time you drop a size, if ever you need to drop more than one size!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!