Toning

Options
Help what is the best exercise to tone your thighs, help anyone

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Spinning. I lost 7 inches from EACH thigh !
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Squats....cardio....more squats
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options

This.

And for inner thighs point your toes out when you squat.
  • GreenPharmD
    GreenPharmD Posts: 30 Member
    Options

This.

And for inner thighs point your toes out when you squat.

With or without weights? Increase in weight amount used or increase in number of squats... or both?
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I just posted this on another post - it's been working for me so far....

I can relate. I started the 30 day squat challenge. Today I have to do 135 squats. I break them into segments of 20 or 25. We have a pretty private restroom here at work. Each time I go in I do 25 squats, 10 front lunges, 10 side lunges, and some waist exercises. I add a new exercise every few days. With walking at lunchtime, I've lost an inch on my thighs in less than a month. I'm hoping that it will continue :). When the next 30 days of the challenge starts I want to add hand weights. I see people using them on videos. Good luck!

~ Terri
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    If you are looking for a program to follow, then try Brazil Butt Lift. They do squats like it's nobody's business!! Great workout for toning thighs, buns and midsection.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    You can't really spot reduce. But squats for the win. Weighted squats. Look at the New rules of lifting for women or strong lifts 5x5. There are groups and what not around the board.
  • babyluv4eva
    Options
    done i am going to look up the brazil but videos
    thanks
  • babyluv4eva
    Options
    ok that sounds like something i can do. lol and doing it in the restroom is also a great idea too. lol