Goal!!!!!!!!

Options
Holy heck, I got there! I am so darned excited. Stuck for the longest time, then switched my routine. Started lifting more, less cardio, eating more, and I'll be darned if it didn't work! All I got to say is...if I can do it anyone can. Pics coming.

Replies

• Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    awesome job:)
  • KYT1121
    KYT1121 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!
  • bcassill2013
    bcassill2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm within 2 lbs myself, and can't believe I've made it this far!!
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    Thanks all! It was a huge surprise! This past weekend I went out, drank some beer with my friends, ate what I wanted, etc. Only big change has been in the weightlifting department and increase in calories. Very shocked this morning!
  • tanmustlose
    tanmustlose Posts: 39
    Options
    congrats!!!!
  • Pigbear
    Pigbear Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done on getting there, great stuff!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Love hearing these success stories! You've earned it :)
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    Thanks again! I didn't think I would be this excited! Now for the next goal....hmmmmm.
  • brucebalding
    Options
    Today I weighed in and I shocked myself...100LBS. in 133 days. 1200 calories a day...walk for 1 hour at night....I thought I would be hungry like a hostage but if you choose the right foods you get to eat ALOT of food. Good luck to you all.
  • Jarredgautreaux
    Jarredgautreaux Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats Man

im about halfway to my Goal, looking foward to the day i can shout GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

how many cal are you eating a day?
  • JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    Great job!
  • margieo1983
    margieo1983 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice work, guy!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!

Proud of you!
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!! Lift Heavy .. FTW!!!!
  • mmasucci77
    mmasucci77 Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go! I love success stories, it only helps keep pushing yourself knowing you can achieve it! Thanks for sharing. I am almost there, those last 10 lbs are the killer!
  • HappyCamper5166
    Options
    Congrats! Good for you!:happy:
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! I bet it feels awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in and I shocked myself...100LBS. in 133 days. 1200 calories a day...walk for 1 hour at night....I thought I would be hungry like a hostage but if you choose the right foods you get to eat ALOT of food. Good luck to you all.

Good job. And you got that right. Eat the right stuff and you can really eat. Also, I love getting in the exercise, because that helps you eat more of the good stuff.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Way to go! So happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!