~5'0" women - what's your target weight?

Options

Replies

• Hlthy4Good
    Hlthy4Good Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" (rounded), and have been overweight for so long, I would LOVE to be 130 lbs. WHEN (not if) I get there, I'll adjust the goal if needed. For me, it's mostly about how I look in the mirror and how my clothes fit. Right now, both are WAY unsatisfactory ;-)
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5'0" and 47 years old. I'm aiming for 130-140 with a lot of well-defined muscle.

THIS.
  • PALady4JC
    PALady4JC Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    5' here. Goal is 125 max. I try not to think of that number though because it's way too overwhelming at this point!
  • nobleammonite
    nobleammonite Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and I just got down to 112 yesterday. (Which is amazing because I've never weighed less than 135 since like middle school or something.) I'm still amazed at the amount of flab I have though. My tentative goal has been 105, but I'm not sure. When I get there I'll reevaluate. But I don't really care what the scale says if I look great! I'd love to add muscle and gain a few pounds. I can feel the muscle, I just can't see it... yet. :D
  • willowinn
    willowinn Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 3/4 and currently 112. My lowest was 93 and I was a little too skinny so hoping to get to 95 - 100!
  • heatherfrew
    heatherfrew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and am aiming for 110lbs..... I'm not unhappy at 118, but I'm definitely a bit squishier (did I just make up a word?) than I'd like to be. 8lbs to go :smile:
  • Flutetunes
    Flutetunes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    120, but now that I've reached that my new goal is 110.
  • BeautifullyBroken87
    BeautifullyBroken87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0" and my goal weight is about 115-120. I don't want to be 100 lbs and skin and bones. I as a woman, would like some womanly curves, as well as some muscle.
  • 1BRINKLEY
    1BRINKLEY Posts: 13
    Options
    Currently 130. Want to get to 110
  • Maryguthrie
    Options
    i am 4'11 but i am hoping to get down to 140 right now i am at 278 i have a long ways to go but getting there slow but sure
  • bglory83
    bglory83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1.75" and my goal weight is 125-130..... I started out at Figure Weight Loss the end of March 2013 weighed in at 175lbs but the medication was making my blood pressure sky rocket so decided to do it on my own and to give my fitness pal a try.
  • littleaudrey85
    littleaudrey85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0". I currently weigh 126 and my goal is 115. I'm concentrating on fat loss and muscle gain. I wouldn't want to be much smaller than 115 because I'm already wearing a size 2-4 and size small. I'm pretty happy, I just have some fat that I wanna get rid of, remember the scale doesn't tell you anything about your body composition :)
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm jus 5 over 5'0 (and just under 5'1"). I started on march 3 at 114. Goal was 104. I m currently at just under 102. Need to figure out maintenance. And tone more. My goal is to stay in the 102-104 range ( not a lot of leeway, I know)
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and my goal is 135, I want muscle after I get rid of all this fat! I'm 185 today...another year, here we go!
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Mine is 115...I'm a 32F, so I feel like it'll be difficult to really get much lower. The lowest weight I ever maintained for more than a month was 123.
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    125 is my goal :)
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    4ft 11 goal weight 7st 5
  • Coquette6
    Coquette6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0". I currently weigh 126 and my goal is 115. I'm concentrating on fat loss and muscle gain. I wouldn't want to be much smaller than 115 because I'm already wearing a size 2-4 and size small. I'm pretty happy, I just have some fat that I wanna get rid of, remember the scale doesn't tell you anything about your body composition :)

I'm just quoting this, because this is essentially me. I'm concentrating solely on fat loss and maintaining lean body mass. If I get down to the body fat percentage I want (20%-22%) I'll be about 115lbs.
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    i am 5' and i am hoping to get down to 115. Right now i am 142 lbs.
  • Pixilox
    Pixilox Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 105. I am currently at 109, so I am slowly getting there :)