Calling all mommies *POLL*

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
Who got ill when they were preggo with boys and who get ill when they were preggo with girls.?

I didnt get nauseated with my son but with this one I am....

Replies

• Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    I have two girls and I didn't get ill with either one!! :)
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    All pregnacies are different. I was extremly ill when I was Prego with my daughter. But I hear all pregnacies are there own
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I was sick 24 hours a day for seven straight months when I was carrying my son.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Son - sick in the mornings for first few weeks, could eat like nobodys business after that w/o any bit of sickness.
    Daughter - didn't matter what time it was or what I ate, if she didn't like it, I'd throw it up :sick: lost 18lbs during her PG lol
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    sick as a dog with my girl, the whole time. not sick at all with my boy.
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I was sick while I was pregnant with my daughter, but sailed through my pregnancies with my 2 boys.

L
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Never got sick once. I have a four year old boy. :)
  • sculley
    Options
    I understand pregnancies are different but I seem to see a pattern more women that are preggo with girls get sick then the ones preggo with boys.
  • MandykinsK1980
    Options
    My daughter I was sooooooo sick and with my son, nothing! :)
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I felt queesy all the time with my daughter but never threw up. Then came the heartburn. lol
  • SemiSweetRae
    Options
    Definitely had bouts of nausea when I was pregnant with my daughter, but nothing more. I don't even thow up when I am sick though.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I was never sick with my first son, daughter was nauseated frequently, my second son I was very sick!!!!! Ya just never know.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    a boy and though i only actually puked a hand full of times (the most memorable being on the side of the interstate on the way to work) I was nauseated constantly the entire first 1/2. The best way I could explain to friends was it was "taking vitamins on an empty stomach" nausea. Constantly.
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    2 boys and sck every day of the pregnancy, includeing being very nausiated at the hospital while in labor.. Worth every second of it! :)
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    two boys, sick as a dog with both. Threw up a couple of times a day (incl every night before bed) with my older but functioned a little better; nauseated all through out the day but less actual throwing up with my younger. But then, I am a puker. Headaches often make me vomit, and I used to throw up if I got really nervous or upset.
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I threw up for the first 5 months with my son. And weirdly enough, the earlier I got up before noon, I'd be puking until the same amount of hours after noon. Up at 11am, puking till 1. Up at 8am, puking till 4. Get up at 12:01, nothing. I learned to just stay in bed until noon if I didn't have anything to do.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    I have three girls and didnt deal with the sickness like talking about....
  • sculley
    Options
    hmmm this is very interesting