What should I combine with 30DS?

Options
I am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and I would like to add some more activity into my daily workout routine. I would like to use another one of her workout videos in combination with 30DS. The ones that I have been thinking about using are Killer Buns and Thighs, 6 Week 6 Pack, and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. Have any of you done any of these along with 30DS? Do you have any suggestions as to which one I should consider doing?

Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• j3an22
    j3an22 Posts: 77
    Options
    I say that depends how much are you willing to do.
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Listen to your body. If you are sore, you really don't need to add extra.

If anything, I would say to add some actual weight lifting, or light cardio.

Not another HIIT program.

My 2 cents.
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    I rotated Killer Buns & Thighs and 6 Week 6 Pack with 30 DS for about 7 days in February before my body was like "NO!" enough and I got too sore to continue. My abs were so sore I could barely walk on day 5...

So I wouldn't do this unless you are already in REALLY good shape.
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't combine unless you are already in great shape and used to heavy exercising.

I am combining her Ripped in 30 with Chalean's Turbo Jam, can I say this is Day 7 and I am feeling it like no one's business. It probably doesn't help that I am in the squat challenge and I am doing over 100 squats a day M-F.

But enough about me, I would not combine Jillian with another Jillian, but try Taebo, or Slim in 6 Cardio, Zumba or another Cardio workout with a Jillian. I would not suggest another HIIT.
  • lovingmyreflection
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of you answers! The consensus seems to be to pick up cardio instead of another HIIT, so I'll probably just start running! Thanks again!