Hardest time of day to fight temptation

Options
2»

Replies

• majinuni
    majinuni Posts: 12
    Options
    After lunch, I tend to want to eat the afternoon snack I packed...even though I'm not hungry per se. If I eat it too early, I get really hungry around 4pm until dinnertime, because that is SUPPOSED to be when I eat my snack!!!

...yep, just ate my cashews. I will be sorry (and hungry) in about 3 hours!!!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Weekends!! I tend to eat like a small farm animal and have major temptation to drink ALL THE BEER!!!!!!!!! Summer is the worst because I want to drink Beer ALL THE TIME!!!
  • truckers_wife
    Options
    Between dinner and bed time. I'm a nite owl. Not usually in bed til around 1am. I will have a snack, but sometimes I want to eat more than I should. And I know it's mostly boredom not hunger. And hubby is a truck driver so only home every other weekend and I have a hard time then too.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    When I'm drunk... which is typically by about 9pm.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Friday night after a bottle of wine... I start texting
  • KandiKane13
    KandiKane13 Posts: 12
    Options
    Night time for me, I try and not eat after 6pm :explode:
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Late at night.
    I don't like going to bed early, but sometimes I have to, to avoid snacking!
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Between 2-5 pm after lunch and before I leave work.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    When handcuffs are close.
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I don't really get them. I eat so many times per day that there isn't really time to be hungry for something I'm not getting.
    I guess...maybe if anything qualifies as something I sometimes limit, that I would otherwise eat/drink, it is beer or other alcoholic beverages.

I don't drink a lot, but there have been a few social occasions I would have had a beer or two at, if it weren't for trying to stick to my goals.
    I do have a couple at concerts and things like that, but haven't been to any in a couple of months.
  • mt130022
    mt130022 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It's night time for me. I work all day, then get home at 5 to cook and clean for the kids and husband, and t hen when I finally have time to sit down and relax, I can eat everything in sight. When i am super busy at work, I can go the entire day without eating (having only a coffee) and then eat for an hour straight when I'm home. I'm trying to eat more throughout the day and cut myself off at 8 pm now though.

COFFEE! :drinker: Good idea. I'm going to try that right now. Thanks!!
  • grumpster72
    grumpster72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    At night, after the kids go to bed. I used to just sit down and watch tv and with nothing better to do, I'd start thinking about food and end up eating til bedtime.
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's night time for me. I work all day, then get home at 5 to cook and clean for the kids and husband, and t hen when I finally have time to sit down and relax, I can eat everything in sight. When i am super busy at work, I can go the entire day without eating (having only a coffee) and then eat for an hour straight when I'm home. I'm trying to eat more throughout the day and cut myself off at 8 pm now though.

This..evenings for me are the worst. I just try to stay strong and occupy myself with other things
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Usually I get a snack attack between the time I get home from work and when dinner gets done....

YES this is me so bad. I try to work it out that my boyfriend gets dinner doing and I do a workout during this time, so by the time my workout is done, dinner is ready. This is in a perfect world though, and happens maybe once a week!
  • MustangGirl05
    Options
    Now.. so I try to have a sweet piece of fruit like a strawberry, raspberries, tangerines to take care of that craving. Coffee helps as well...drinking mine right now & lots of water :happy:
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    For me, I eat more and a lot less clean when I'm tired. Also tend to crave more carbs.
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    When I get home from work, I always want a bite of everything in the kitchen