Your dream outfit..when you reach your goal!

Options

Replies

• ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    a pair of jeans & a shirt that actually look good on me
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :wink:
    nothing. literally.

This is awesome and so true:-) love the saying..skinny girls look good in clothes and fit girls look good naked:-)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    A Kool-aid Man costume. I would rock the **** out of that.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    A lot of people take this for granted, but just being able to wear a pair of tight jeans and a simple white t-shirt will make me So happy! AND of course being naked :wink:
  • LuckySe7en
    LuckySe7en Posts: 49
    Options
    I have a beautiful white mini dress hanging on my bedroom wall for inspiration.
  • celinarae94
    celinarae94 Posts: 131
    Options

:laugh:

I support this 100%
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I can't wait to get myself OUT of the clothes on me and look amazing!
  • candacefausset
    candacefausset Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    This....

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/red-vintage-wiggle-dress.html

or anything else on that website. Honestly, I have a jar that I put a dollar in every time I lose a pound, stay within my calorie goal or workout that day ($2+ per day possible). It is almost all likely to go toward a new wardrobe purchased on that site. I have been a jeans and tees kind of gal for too long... only because I can't fit into much else and I hate shopping plus sized (makes me sad).
  • Saraaw23
    Saraaw23 Posts: 35
    Options

haha great!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    nothing. literally.

^ love it!

Another vote for nothing as a dream outfit...
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    bikini, any bikini!
  • Saraaw23
    Options
    I have a beautiful white mini dress hanging on my bedroom wall for inspiration.

awesome :) great way to motivate
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I've already told my boyfriend this -

He gets to pick out a dress and I have to wear it on a date night out. I'm always so self conscious and HATE wearing dresses.

Plus he gets to pick it out (with moderation, of course... if we're in public I'm not wearing something with my *kitten* hanging out the bottom and my boobs spilling out over the top - sorry, I'm a classy lady)
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    A tank top with high waisted short shorts
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I had one of these years ago, and I would really love to wear one again :)

o-club-l-black-halter-neck-jersey-sleeveless-jumpsuit-8017.jpg
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I dress I sewed back in early 1990's. I don't even care if it's not fashionable anymore, but I think it's kinda classic. It was my first and only dress I've ever sewed and I'm proud of it.
  • Saraaw23
    Options
    This....

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/red-vintage-wiggle-dress.html

or anything else on that website. Honestly, I have a jar that I put a dollar in every time I lose a pound, stay within my calorie goal or workout that day ($2+ per day possible). It is almost all likely to go toward a new wardrobe purchased on that site. I have been a jeans and tees kind of gal for too long... only because I can't fit into much else and I hate shopping plus sized (makes me sad).

Love it so pretty! I have a few vintage dresses and rockabilly style. I am waiting to try them on again..but I know I will have to get them tailored ..but so worth it!
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    nothing. literally.

Ditto.
  • MrsWells1983
    MrsWells1983 Posts: 160
    Options
    A vintage inspired high waisted bikini (high waisted to hide the stretch marks!)

A vintage inspired red wiggle dress with super high patent black platform peep toe heels

Yes that would do nicely :)