3 months in -35 pounds :D

Options
13»

Replies

• red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    haha oh my goodness, i literally sat here infront of my laptop with my mouth hanging open for a full minute!:laugh: :flowerforyou: You look like you've lost way more then 35lbs, great job girl. If you dont mind me asking, what calorie goal do you stick to?
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wow such a huge difference!!!! great job! you look awesome!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love your eyebrows, too! lol
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL, and your results are amazing - you should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I love the darker hair! Be sure to plan a special Thank You gift to yourself when you hit onederland!
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Keep it up! If you can do it even with the loss of your Mom, you can pretty much do anything! Just remember that when times get tough! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are doing fantastic!!! It has taken me about 10 months just to lose 30 pounds!!

Congratulations!!!

Your tummy is getting way smaller!!!
  • grbhmb
    grbhmb Posts: 12
    Options
    You don't even look the same; it's like two different people!

I love the way your hair is now and just want to say that you've
    been doing a fantastic job for just three months! You keep that up
    and you'll have to buy new clothes every quarter! ????

Your mom would be so elated to see you taking great care of yourself
    in becoming healthier!
  • sara_235
    sara_235 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great! Good job
    What is the secret? Can you give some tips
  • sara_235
    sara_235 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Inspired me :)
  • stayfocus3d
    stayfocus3d Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you are doing wonderful, yes you can do this!! woop woop thank you for sharing your awesome progress.
  • CrysArri
    CrysArri Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow. You're amazing. Great job. I can't wait to throw out some clothes and go shopping!
  • krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    haha oh my goodness, i literally sat here infront of my laptop with my mouth hanging open for a full minute!:laugh: :flowerforyou: You look like you've lost way more then 35lbs, great job girl. If you dont mind me asking, what calorie goal do you stick to?

I am not perfect with sticking under my calorie goal, but I try to stay under 1200. I do not exercise (yet? maybe someday I HATE it lo) thank you for your very kind works :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!