Looking for Some 'Real' Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I keep my friends list low. Most of the people on it have been on this website a very long time. Today is my 575th log in day - ha! I'm 28 and 5'7", but I too love ice cream. :)
  • cheryl2974
    cheryl2974 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi there!!

You can add me as a friend! I'm 39 (hopefully my age is not a problem) and I'm looking for real friends like yourself.

Cheryl :)
  • fitdiana21
    fitdiana21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi did you say ice cream ? Would love to have some buddies to keep me on my toes..Rocky road is my favorite ice cream.
  • ThoseRabbits
    ThoseRabbits Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ill be ur friend. heeeyyyy ;)
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Alright alright you had me. A very valid point. Shall update my profile soon. :)
  • cheryln94
    cheryln94 Posts: 2
    Options
    i'm always looking to make new friends :) add me if you want :P
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    FR sent :flowerforyou:

Looking to add more active people as well!

P.S. I :heart: ice cream/gelato!
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am here if you would like to add me as well! I am in need of a lil motivation myself! :)

My name is Rob. :)
    that donut looks amazing...im 5'2" and im 47..i log every day..and LOVE ice cream!!!
  • summery79
    summery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm older (33) and taller (5'7), but I love ice cream :) Lately vanilla with chocolate syrup and peanut butter toast crunch cereal stirred in is my favorite. lol

I'm planning on keeping my friends list small, and I drop the people who leave. I love open diaries, because it gives me ideas for meals, plus it is interesting to see what everyone else is doing. I'm here daily, working on figuring out what I need to eat to maintain all this weight I lost :)
  • Lola7791
    Lola7791 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would love to have friends that are looking for motivation and love to motivate in return! Who doesn't love ice cream! 36 5'3
  • Debralord324
    Options
    I too am in need of some real people dedicated to their goals! I am a big believer in quality not quantity :) While ice cream is sooo yummy its not worth the calories :'(
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm interested :D I'm trying to get consistent with this again, and I think having a group who expects me to be here will help.

I love frozen yogurt (does that count)? I'm taller, but the same age.

- Joan :D
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I would say yes (although there's a difference), since I love them too. :laugh:
  • gabinonunes
    gabinonunes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to shoot me a friend request, fairly new to MFP but loving it!
  • BiancaMarie819
    BiancaMarie819 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 in like three months! 5"9 Love all kinds of icecream! Well except chocolate!