Anybody from Guam on here?

Options
CrysArri
CrysArri Posts: 13 Member
I know this is a long shot, but is anyone from Guam on here, or am I a lone ranger??

Replies

• hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Not from there...spent almost a month there though a couple summers ago. Loved it!
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I lived there for 2 years. I worked at Pacific Data in Agana.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Hafa Adai! Not there now but a lot of my friends are Chamorro. Here in CA they are well represented. I also grew up on Saipan my last 2 years of high school (Mt. Carmel High) and my adopted sister is Saipanese (Camacho).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • CrysArri
    Options
    I'm originally from California, so I know how many Chamorros are in San Diego. They even have their own Liberation Day celebration, which is awesome.
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I used to teach at Carmel High School on Guam. And I used to love visiting Saipan. Does anyone know that Saipan holds the record for the most consistent temperatures in the world. If I remember right they are 84, or 85 degrees every day of the year.
  • CrysArri
    Options
    I didn't know that. Amazingly, I haven't been to Saipan yet. Ridiculous since it's RIGHT there. I love Guam, though. At first, moving here from LA, I was mega-restless, but I have since come to love the slower pace. Hope you make it back here sometime.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    my husbands ex is from guam, does that count?
  • CrysArri
    Options
    haha. Uh...let's not count exes.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Not from there, but, I loved partying in Tumon!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    I used to teach at Carmel High School on Guam. And I used to love visiting Saipan. Does anyone know that Saipan holds the record for the most consistent temperatures in the world. If I remember right they are 84, or 85 degrees every day of the year.
    True and the Marianas Trench nearby is the deepest part of the ocean on Earth.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition