You know you're not fat anymore when...

Options

Replies

• clownfear_7
    clownfear_7 Posts: 59
    Options
    Your hats are loose.
    You need to put tape around your wedding ring to keep it on.
    You're man boobs dong giggle when you brush your teeth.
    You need to buy a new belt.
    You can outpace your kids when you go hiking.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    For Men
    4) and yes you now have a larger penis (supposedly every 45 lbs lost = 1/4 inch of regained manhood)

Now I just need to figure out how to lose 720 lbs. Considering I weigh 155, I am not liking my odds here.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    When you are trying to be a brat and refuse to move somewhere so your boyfriend just picks you up and sets you somewhere else.
  • PrettyLilPixie
    Options
    This is the single most inspiring thread I've ever read. I have barely started in this adventure and am gettting kind of emotional reading some of these. I can't wait to have my own to share!!
  • ksuetorres
    ksuetorres Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    . . .your husband starts calling you his TROPHY WIFE!!!!!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    when people copy your routine in the gym
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    A stranger says to you "I'm using MyFitnessPal...you've probably never needed to!"

True story! Last week! I laughed and laughed and laughed...
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    For Men
    4) and yes you now have a larger penis (supposedly every 45 lbs lost = 1/4 inch of regained manhood)

Now I just need to figure out how to lose 720 lbs. Considering I weigh 155, I am not liking my odds here.

hahahaha :D:D wouldn't you eventually just be a giant, free-floating penis?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    . . .your husband starts calling you his TROPHY WIFE!!!!!

That's really sweet. My husband told me yesterday that he was a lucky man, guess that's about the same? I came back from a 3 mile jog and he told me I was hot, and I told him yeah I was a sweat puddle and he said that he meant sexy hot. Crazy, I felt like a sweaty pig.
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    I think I knew when I looked down and didn't see my stomach poking out farther than my boobs. And what a glorious moment that was! xD
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When the gay guy at work who teasingly invites you to bears weekend in p-town every year looks you up and down and says "not this year, honey"

haha I love this!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    (Men) When you are naked and look down and see a pen!s. This was a major accomplishment for me.

I say this applies to men, becuase if you are a woman and look down and see a pen!s, then being fat probably wasn't your primary issue.

best response.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    (Men) When you are naked and look down and see a pen!s. This was a major accomplishment for me.

I say this applies to men, becuase if you are a woman and look down and see a pen!s, then being fat probably wasn't your primary issue.

OK, just burst out laughing at work... getting some really strange looks!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    For Men

Now that is funny!!!!
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    you go shopping and look at clothes in your new size and are still shocked that they fit.
    the regular size bath towel that wouldn't cover you before wraps nicely around you.
    the really fit people at the gym start making comments about the intensity of your workout.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I don't know the answer, so I'm hoping you can help me out.

This post got me thinking: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/989593-you-know-you-re-fat-when What is the reverse? I've never not been fat. What does that look like? What does that feel like?

The OP is asking what is the reverse... lol! :laugh: Nobody answered this? :huh:

OP, I've never been fat either... EXCEPT when I was lazy pregnant. I ate anything and everything and stopped working out and didn't work out for like 6mos after. I'm going to say that it feels gross. Especially if you're a former lean person. When they take that baby out your stretched out tummy becomes a raisin and your fat roll just kinda hangs (especially after a CSEC). It's really gross! Glad I didn't experience this during hot summer. Imagine the sweat in-between. EW. Anyway, this was my experience of becoming sloppy fat. I do think some people carry it better, I'm NOT one of those people. Back on track getting lean. I hope I'm never a lazy pregger again!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    When you dry all your clothes hoping they will shrink, so I don't have to buy all new again.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Shaving your legs and not feeling like like you are out of breath.

One of my favorites is I have a collar bone :D
  • mswn02
    mswn02 Posts: 38
    Options
    Can comfortably cross your legs under a table. <
    That was my first indication of significant change. Ladies, I'm sure you can relate. :wink:
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You know you've made progress when you have to buy new underwear.

YES!! OMG My underwear I swear ride all the way up my back now! It's ridiculous! Lmao!