You know you're not fat anymore when...

Options

Replies

• Miss_Hiker_Pants
    Miss_Hiker_Pants Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    During stretching you can actually pull your knees to your chest, without a blob of fat stopping you.

When trying on clothes double check the label, because you thought you grabbed a size too big. NOPE , the size you normally get, just need to drop a size.
  • becca2911
    becca2911 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    (Men) When you are naked and look down and see a pen!s. This was a major accomplishment for me.

I say this applies to men, becuase if you are a woman and look down and see a pen!s, then being fat probably wasn't your primary issue.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    When you have to go to the tailor and have your suits taken in.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You no longer have to powder your thighs in the summer time to avoid chafting! lol

Yes, please!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The new undies for sure, I grabbed a pair the other day I thought I tossed all my big girl undies out but I missed a pair and I put them on and they fell around my ankles haha!!!
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    (Men) When you are naked and look down and see a pen!s. This was a major accomplishment for me.

I say this applies to men, becuase if you are a woman and look down and see a pen!s, then being fat probably wasn't your primary issue.

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

This thread has made for a great read today.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    yeah this one!
  • Fish_Fuzz
    Fish_Fuzz Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When you still use the same elastic waistband workout shorts from day one, and while your running you try to jump over a water puddle only to have your shorts drop down enough to make you trip making an ungraceful tuck-n-roll landing into said water puddle.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    -I was still fat, but noticed I was considerably thinner when I bought a dress for my sister's wedding 2 months before the event and then try it on a month and half later and find that I needed to buy another dress.
    -When, last week, the gay guy at work offered to check if he has any extra belts that will fit me because he noticed me tugging my pants up all day.
    -When a supervisor asked me to show her how to do a proper squat.
    -Then, this morning, I tried on a dress my sister had given me to wear last Summer but it was still a bit too tight and this time it was WAY too big!
  • purpleroxmysocks
    purpleroxmysocks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    When someone you've just met is discussing their weight problems and your comment about a healthy diet and exercise is met with this reply, "You don't know. You're skinny! You've never been fat!" :noway:

(BTW: I quickly showed them my before picture.)

ha I usually show them my stretch marks :(
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't know the answer, so I'm hoping you can help me out.

This post got me thinking: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/989593-you-know-you-re-fat-when What is the reverse? I've never not been fat. What does that look like? What does that feel like?

The OP is asking what is the reverse... lol! :laugh: Nobody answered this? :huh:

OP, I've never been fat either... EXCEPT when I was lazy pregnant. I ate anything and everything and stopped working out and didn't work out for like 6mos after. I'm going to say that it feels gross. Especially if you're a former lean person. When they take that baby out your stretched out tummy becomes a raisin and your fat roll just kinda hangs (especially after a CSEC). It's really gross! Glad I didn't experience this during hot summer. Imagine the sweat in-between. EW. Anyway, this was my experience of becoming sloppy fat. I do think some people carry it better, I'm NOT one of those people. Back on track getting lean. I hope I'm never a lazy pregger again!

Umm EVERYONE but you answered his question. He wants to know the reverse of the thread "what being fat feels like".
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    When you still use the same elastic waistband workout shorts from day one, and while your running you try to jump over a water puddle only to have your shorts drop down enough to make you trip making an ungraceful tuck-n-roll landing into said water puddle.

my original workout pants have a drawstring and they still fall off when tied all the way tight LOL. I did a similar manuever in Zumba class before I finally retired them
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    When you bra has an extra cup size full of room
    When even the medium's are big
    When belts are your best friend
    Your old clothes make you look baggy and shabby
    People know your voice but don't recognize your new body
    You can't stop staring at your new body in the mirror
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    For Men
    4) and yes you now have a larger penis (supposedly every 45 lbs lost = 1/4 inch of regained manhood)

Now I just need to figure out how to lose 720 lbs. Considering I weigh 155, I am not liking my odds here.

hahahaha :D:D wouldn't you eventually just be a giant, free-floating penis?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't wait to get to some of these!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mi4zx4siIs1s5r4d9o1_400.gif
    I think we all just need to see this one more time.
  • bluesrockerman
    bluesrockerman Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    1. When my guitar no longer lays horizontal (on my belly) to the ground but perpendicular.
    2. I no longer feel the breeze on my plumber crack.
    3. I no longer make that weird grunting noise when getting in/out of the car.
    4. The neighbor lady asked me "check the pilot light" while her husband was out.
    5. I can run up the stairs without blacking out.
    6. I can see the tendons on the back on my hand.
    7. My shirts stay tucked in.
    8. Getting up off the floor does not require help or embarrassment.
    9. I can squeeze through back fences to check pilot lights.

I hear ya on #1 for sure! It is great to sit down in a chair and have the axe close to you!
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    butter is not an appetiser
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    When you have to retire yet another favorite suit.

When people keep calling you skinny/thin and you finally realize, maybe they're not delusional.

When you start getting "the look" from people that you used to give to skinny women complaining about their weight/body.
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options

lmao!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    when your body fat is within the acceptable range