Restarting again.......again with 90lbs to loose :-(

Options
Hi everyone,

After numerous failed attempts I find myself starting again. Except this time I have more weight than usual to lose :sad:

So I now have 90lbs to lose and only myself to blame!

Would like to meet some new people to help and encourage along the way!! :happy:

Replies

• nicheven
    nicheven Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started with about that much to lose and have been on again off again for awhile. This time I'm fully dedicated to it :D Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Tewsy87
    Tewsy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WE CAN DO IT!
  • Natvee
    Natvee Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm starting over too. Let's do this!
  • Cmeitsmiss
    Cmeitsmiss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I could use some support myself, as I'm a yo-yo when it comes to my weight! :)
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Been at this for a minute but wouldn't mind if you added me good luck to you.:flowerforyou:
  • bhdon
    bhdon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Every time you come back you have more insight as to what works and what doesn't. This time will be different because you know more about yourself. Congratulations for having the courage to keep it at!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I too have restarted after a loooooong holiday (Nov - Apr) break. Gained all but 5 pounds of what I had lost last year :( Husband is joining me this time around (not by choice, his blood pressure scares doctors) so that should help. We can do this! Feel free to add.
  • catsnap213
    catsnap213 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The fact that you are starting is the first win. Feel free to add me
  • Thinnyminime
    Thinnyminime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am a first timer to MFP. I started nearly 6 weeks ago and I am feeling more motivated than ever. I have always been overweight. I am now 42. I feel like I've been fighting all my life with cravings and guilt. Since I started MFP that has disappeared. I faithfully log my food and exercise and eat all the things I like. I am amazed at what a real serving size is. I have learned so much. One of the best things about MFP is the support from other members. You can add me for sure. Don't think about the past or your end goal just think about today...you can do it!!!:wink:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Diane. 31yrs old. Started on MFP 3+ yrs ago. I'm here every day rain or shine! Feel free to add me :)

Edited to add: I've also gained some weight back. I was down to 79lbs last Fall.
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat!
    I started on here, stopped login on, put on 20lbs, now I'm fighting to at least get back to where i was in the first place *smh*
    Feel free to add me!
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm on here all the time, feel free to add me!
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    I've been in the same boat, way too many times! Feeling positive this time is for me tho. Feel free to add me :) We can do this!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily and support people that support back :). I have a total of about 100 to lose, about 70 to go. You can do it! It doesn't matter if you have failed. Your story isn't over yet so it's not a failure. :flowerforyou:
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Can sure use some support. I just seem to forget why I need to lose weight and now my list of diagnosis codes is my motivation!
  • valeriebenjamin1
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    First off, congrats on taking the big step! It's hard to admit to your faults but you are doing the right thing; Taking back control!

You can totally do this. You'll look back a year from now and be so happy you stuck with it! You are not the only one that has tried and tried again. I was the definition of a Yo-Yo dieter!

You can do it! And feel free to add me as a friend! I am on daily and log every day!
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Everyone who wants friends, feel free to add me!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Deep breath.
    Break it into bite sized chunks...5/10 pound pieces.
    They will add up...
    Little steps....those add up too.

And remember, regardless of others successes...everyone starts at the beginning.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i have been trying to lose weight for years and it took me this long to really commit. feel free to add me my food diary is open to friends !