Could really use more Friends for Support and Motivation

Options
When I first started here on MFP, I only needed to lose a few pounds. I went through some really rough things over the last few months and lost touch with my goal to stay fit and thin. Now, I need to lose a lot more than a few pounds. I want to be committed to making my calorie and exercise goals, so am hoping with the help of some new friends, I can make my commitment a little easier. Please send me a friend request. I'm a great supporter and can really use some myself :) Thanks!!!

Replies

• Darius66
    Darius66 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Sometimes life gets in the way and throws us curveballs that we have no idea how to catch.
    Youve made the first step in realizing what you want to do and are already making a commitment to be healthier. That is the first huge hurdle....you've done that! Now onto the next, make your plan on what you are going to do to change it and make you healthier and keep going.
    Don't fret that you fell off a wagon, pick yourself up with your chin held higher and jump back on. You can do it!

We all have struggles here and there and sometimes just need that extra motivation and support.

You totally can do it. Let's get healthier!!! Now hop to it!!

Jess
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    you can add me if u want im always around
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon. Then it backed up over me and ran over me again. I'm back at it though. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Daynas1977
    Daynas1977 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • icjason
    icjason Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've got a year of pretty good success using MFP -- feel free to add me!
  • sandikegz
    sandikegz Posts: 66
    Options
    Thanks for all the requests! Keep them coming, I already feel more motivated :)
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    In for the new friend ......request on it's way .....now get off this 'puter and get exercising ..........:bigsmile:
  • sandikegz
    sandikegz Posts: 66
    Options
    I wish Drefaw...have to wait until I'm done work first!!!
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey - I sent you a friend request and a bunch of others here too - I could def use more friends too!!
  • isabellakia
    Options
    Hi, I added you :) I have around 20/30 lbs to lose. It used to be about 10lbs :( haha.. I'm new, anyone can add me :)