you know you are into fitness when...

Options
I was looking over the classes today at my gym and realized this... I am VERY upset that the class I want to do this evening is at the same time as my marriage prep class! Like, I am so upset right now. And WTF, how the heck did it come to this?! How did it come to that I am actually upset that I dont have the time to go to the gym?! Huh...well played body, well played...

Replies

• iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have had "discussions" about the amount of time I spend running, cycling, swimming, or at the weight room.
  • jadedjade24
    jadedjade24 Posts: 127
    Options
    My wife and I have had "discussions" about the amount of time I spend running, cycling, swimming, or at the weight room.

LOL! Last night my fiance was a little upset that I wanted to leave a little earlier because I wanted to check out Pound Fitness at the gym, so I totally get it!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    ....in your spare time at work you can be seen looking up the newest information regarding fitness.
    ....you have become the go-to person at your work place for exercise and eating healthy.
    ....if you don't get that work out in, you are gumpy until the next time you do.
  • KateRunsColorado
    KateRunsColorado Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You'd rather spend money on "excercise" clothes than "regular" clothes!
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    you count sitting on the toilet as 1 rep
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You'd quite happily spend all day in the gym. If I go alone, I'm there for ages.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    My ideal first date would be a lifting session.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options

that's me!
  • frommetobetterme
    frommetobetterme Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    you count sitting on the toilet as 1 rep

hahaha.. I love this one!
  • GemmaM_x
    GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I had this a couple of weeks ago when I went for a 5 hour hike on my birthday to justify lots of food and champagne!!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Ditch marriage prep.

Go to your exercise class.

Stop making excuses.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Yeah, your body definitely screwed you when it created both of those schedules without telling you.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Ditch marriage prep.

Go to your exercise class.

Stop making excuses.

he's kidding, btw. ^ at least, i hope he is ;)

however, you MUST find time to work out....it won't be at the same time as marriage prep, but you'll find another time! best of luck to you.

i'm always flexing and feeling my muscles. love new exercise clothes. highlight of my day is MFP. yadda yadda.
  • fstfrd00
    fstfrd00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ditch marriage prep..

I completely disagree.
    Marriage prep is a great tool.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Yes.

You look at your schedule every morning to see if you can squeeze in a 2nd workout over lunch :)
  • vstraughan
    vstraughan Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My OH informs me that he has to go away for 8 days on business and the first thing I do is check what evening classes I might want to do at the gym.

My OH has started asking me "how many was that" straight after dinner and doesn't need to clarify he's asking about the calorie count (bless 'im)
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I asked for exercise equipment for Mother's Day.

And when I saw what my hubby lovingly purchased and set up, I was like "Do I get a Power Rack too?"
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    What on earth is marriage prep?!
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You get a nice pedometer and movie passes for Mother's day instead of chocolates.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    ....in your spare time at work you can be seen looking up the newest information regarding fitness.
    ....you have become the go-to person at your work place for exercise and eating healthy.
    ....if you don't get that work out in, you are gumpy until the next time you do.

This!
    Everyone at work knows when I haven't gotten in my 10am workout downstairs.

"Hit it and quit it" now means something different to you.