Replies

• lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    :yawn: .... that's me..... yawning
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Drink plenty of tequila at night. I find it tends to help me purge and reduces my appetite during the next day.

This is wrong. It must be done with vodka. I hate it when people spread misinformation.

Hey, I know this is anecdotal, but I've tried it. It works! Vodka has had a similar effect on me though, and I'm a bit confused at what the link is. Additional studies are necessary.
  • apothecarist
    apothecarist Posts: 193
    Options
    Sounds like just extra calories to me.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    If it was that simple there'd be no obesity...ever! Think about it!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Drink plenty of tequila at night. I find it tends to help me purge and reduces my appetite during the next day.

:laugh:

Why are you laughing at me? Internet bullying is no joke.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    A magic potion that doesn't allow fat to accumulate in the body?!

I'm in.
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    snopes is a lying website so anything they say you know is not true. whenever her teacher mentions to check something on snopes or wikpedia my daughter says those are lying websites.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I tried this, it was awful and didn't do anything.
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 307 Member
    Options

This is wrong. It must be done with vodka. I hate it when people spread misinformation.

Hahaha! :drinker:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Put it this way - if it worked, then someone would be making a product with just honey and cinnamon in it, to which you "just add warm water" to use. People all over the world would be using it and they'd be billionaires. Since that company doesn't exist, you can take it as the horse*** it sounds like...

Indeed, The Weight Loss/Fitness Industry in the US is estimated to be $20 Billion Dollars annually. (To put that into perspective it would take the NFL two seasons, and week 1 of a 3rd to reach that number.) If someone had established a magic potion such as this...well you'd hear about it in more places that an obscure post on FB.
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    does'nt sound like it would hurt, can't guarantee it would work though....
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    There are no secret magic pills or ways to lose weight. Just get out there, exercise, and eat healthy!
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Options
    Honey is good but I don't think there is any magic weight loss trick. Actually I know there is none, I would have bought it 12 years ago!
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Why are you laughing at me? Internet bullying is no joke.

:flowerforyou: Forgive me?
  • winchestervol63
    winchestervol63 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Hey, I know this is anecdotal, but I've tried it. It works! Vodka has had a similar effect on me though, and I'm a bit confused at what the link is. Additional studies are necessary.

Really old diet plan here, guys! My buddy invented it back in the 90's, as best I can tell. He wanted to go out drinking one night and I said, 'I don't know...I'm trying to lose some weight.' To which he responded, 'No problem, you'll be sick all day tomorrow!'.

He was a very persuasive guy.
  • missjennifer1966
    missjennifer1966 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am with those who say if it worked, wouldn't everyone be doing it? Like I said, my friends are so naive it is ridiculous:)