TAUNTO, I need you...

13»

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Make me smile.

Back in college I used to live in a really crappy neighborhood. It was just a bunch of white kids trying to act all gangsta. I was a hard working man and didn’t got much time to sleep but the neighbors used to always blast their music. The cops in my town used to only attend serious things like murder or If a hooker couldn’t pay her pimp sorta thing.

So I took matters in my own hands!!

I one day pissed on a plate and let it sit outside in my balcony. The temperature was low enough to freeze it right off. That night, as usual, the neighbors kept me awake all night so once they went to sleep, I took the frozen piss disc from the plate and slid it under their door.

For the duration of winter, they couldn’t figure out how the hell was somebody coming inside their ****ing house just to piss at their door from the inside…

Wow. This is amazing. Martha Stewart needs to steal this.
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    In for jello, vodka, and cameras. What could go wrong!

Taunto, I do not know you, but I salute you. You MacGyvered the **** out of that one. Well played sir, well played
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    I don't know what everyone is fighting over but I saw jello and want in....can we add vodka to it?

in for jello shots!!!

tumblr_m09sdwT7RI1r29t5yo1_500.png

tumblr_m229liTtYn1qhsu49o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0yquyGfOO1qk19puo1_500.gif

yes please!!!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    i Luh you Taunto

tumblr_m55jz5FbL71rxhotio1_500.gif
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member

Back in college I used to live in a really crappy neighborhood. It was just a bunch of white kids trying to act all gangsta. I was a hard working man and didn’t got much time to sleep but the neighbors used to always blast their music. The cops in my town used to only attend serious things like murder or If a hooker couldn’t pay her pimp sorta thing.

So I took matters in my own hands!!

I one day pissed on a plate and let it sit outside in my balcony. The temperature was low enough to freeze it right off. That night, as usual, the neighbors kept me awake all night so once they went to sleep, I took the frozen piss disc from the plate and slid it under their door.

For the duration of winter, they couldn’t figure out how the hell was somebody coming inside their ****ing house just to piss at their door from the inside…

Made me smile
    Thanks Taunto!
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    I don't know what everyone is fighting over but I saw jello and want in....can we add vodka to it?
    yes, cake vodka. kthnx

you raaaaang....

photo1-2_zps27747a1e.jpg
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    holy cow that is huge. I need someone to give me a lesson on this whole resize thing..... :ohwell:
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    LOL frozen piss disc....HAHAHA!!!! GO TAUNTO!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    In for jello, vodka, and cameras. What could go wrong!

Taunto, I do not know you, but I salute you. You MacGyvered the **** out of that one. Well played sir, well played

I once made Speedway pay for my college tution. I HIGHLY doubt MacGyver woulda been able to do that
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    I swear people just talk to themselves.

this