Woah I have leg muscles now!

Options
2»

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I think it's more a case of losing quite a bit of subcutaneous fat on your legs to reveal your quads and create the illusion that you built muscle. Still, you look great!

This was my guess too. I can totally see your quad on your right leg in the first picture. But good job! I'm totally jealous of women with leg definition. It's so hard for me to get any.

Aww so it's not really muscle? Lol I was hoping it was but at least my quads look better! :)

It definitely IS muscle, you just already had most of it. It was just hiding.

*The only reason I'm pointing this out is a lot of people mistake revealing muscle by removing fat as "building muscle", and then there are those who do not want to build muscle so they get scared or whatever. Truthfully it's very hard to build muscle while on a calorie deficit. Maintaining muscle while losing fat, which is what you did, is great.
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I think it's more a case of losing quite a bit of subcutaneous fat on your legs to reveal your quads and create the illusion that you built muscle. Still, you look great!

This was my guess too. I can totally see your quad on your right leg in the first picture. But good job! I'm totally jealous of women with leg definition. It's so hard for me to get any.

Aww so it's not really muscle? Lol I was hoping it was but at least my quads look better! :)

It definitely IS muscle, you just already had most of it. It was just hiding.

*The only reason I'm pointing this out is a lot of people mistake revealing muscle by removing fat as "building muscle", and then there are those who do not want to build muscle so they get scared or whatever. Truthfully it's very hard to build muscle while on a calorie deficit. Maintaining muscle while losing fat, which is what you did, is great.

Ohhh okay I understand now. I didn't know that I already had that muscle in the first place. I thought in order for me to have that muscle I needed to work for it. But wow I learned something new. Everyone has muscle but fat just covers it, am I right?
  • jaina08
    Options
    Holy quads!!! your smile is the second best thing about you now:drinker:

Aww thank you! :)
  • PapillonBleu72
    PapillonBleu72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Dayyyymmmm! Amazing work girl!
    :happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    F-YEAH! QUADS!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    good job! I can't wait to see those type of results when I finish Insanity. I'm on day 27.
  • jaina08
    Options
    good job! I can't wait to see those type of results when I finish Insanity. I'm on day 27.

Thanks! How are you liking Insanity so far?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Insanity helped me build a lot of muscle on my legs especially my thighs!! I do squats, lunges and running now!

az6zhu.jpg

Damn I love strong legs!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable results!! Sure wish I could have legs like that!! Well done!!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    great job lady!! i think you had the muscles under there before, now they are just really showing through!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!