cutting out sugar

kiku76
kiku76 Posts: 352 Member
I have been wanting to eat all the chocolate.
I know it's fine for some peeps to indulge once in awhile, but too much sugar makes my skin for crazy and break out. I was doing so good for awhile but a little chocolate here, a cookie there, and I feel like I"m back to square one. I do use stevia or agave in most cases, but that bag of brownie brittle keeps staring me in the face. Aside from stripping my home of all sweets (hard since I have a husband and kids who can have some in moderation) what can I do?

Replies

• tptouchdown
    tptouchdown Posts: 30 Member
    I know that it is very tough not to binge when the temptation is right in front of you. Talk to your family, let them know how you feel. Slowly work to replace all that sugar in their diet also. It will help you and also help them. Also, work on changing your mental approach where you are not depriving yourself of sugar, but you don't want it. One thing that helps me, is during exercise i watch the calories and calculate that 15 minutes on the tread mill just burned those two cookies that I ate. I started understanding that the cookies weren't worth the work I had to do to ease them. Realize that it will take time to unlearn years of eating badly.