Place of workout?

Options

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Gym. I totally can not get motivated at home....too many distractions!
  • chixyb
    chixyb Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Lately, home or outside. I love Daily Burn for my home workouts.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    In my garage and outside.
  • fitnex
    fitnex Posts: 1
    Options
    I like a variety of workout places so I don't get bored. At home its yoga, at the gym its cardio and weights, outside its golf.
  • flipperu
    flipperu Posts: 5
    Options
    I work out at home and jog around the neighborhood sometimes.

Since i saw gas prices going up, i saved up money doing minimal workouts at home and invested in an elliptical and treadmill. I also am about to invest in a zumba dvd set. I've got my own little gym at home hehe.
  • white_horse
    white_horse Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cardio at home usually, sometimes at the gym, weights at the gym (only because I have access to a gym for free).
  • angelmj1019
    Options
    I love the doing group fitness classes at the gym. I have 3 kids so we have a family membership. They even have a kids gym for kids age 8 and up, plus we use the pools all summer long. The only downside is that if I don't have a free sitter like my hubs or a friend, it costs an additional $2 an hr per kid in the daycare (2 of my kids go there bc they are not old enough for the kids gym). It doesn't sound like much but can add up pretty quickly.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    At home, in my bedroom. I like being able to workout whenever I want, in privacy, but at the same time would like to be able to go to a gym to use the weights. Can't afford a membership right now, though, so the bedroom will have to do!
  • squall88c
    squall88c Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Home on Saturdays & Sundays.
    Then once or twice (rarely) during weekday at the office gym.

If there was no gym at the office, I'll do it at home.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Home - weights, kinect, DVDs. The street- walking, a little jogging. Work - lifting heavy **** while people say I am too skinny too:grumble: Aikido once a week. I would love to go to the gym , but it would take time away from my kids. 20 mins travel time. Also the only gym I can afford wouldn't give me enough free weights. I am not anti machines, but I prefer my smart bells and would love to have bar bells to use.
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    At home - I have dumb-bell set and use workouts I find online. I have a boxing bag, but since we moved house, I don't have anywhere to hang it ....working on that and will get hubby to help with that! Also outside - mostly cycling at the moment, but sometimes running. Oh and walking when I can travel somewhere that way.
  • jujunnaichi
    jujunnaichi Posts: 86
    Options
    I do everything in my garage. I have to gradually add equipment as money permits. The advantage is I can push myself as hard as I can, breathing hard and sweating a lot, without having to worry about offending anybody around me.
  • shanniepk
    shanniepk Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I prefer to workout outdoors. I love trail runs and outside bootcamps. Second choice is runs around the neighborhoods and jump rope, lift in the garage or front driveway. Third is Beachbody DVDs, or indoor bootcamp and last resort is the gym, but will do it if the weather is bad.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    home
  • LAMAnRLA91909
    Options
    In my house, in my garage, or walking outside.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Cardio at home in AM. Then again at lunchtime at work. And finally strength trainning at night at the gym.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    gym

when I do HIIT sprints or run ..outside.I hate treadmills
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    gym for me, home had too many distractions although i do try to get my hubby to go for walks with me after dinner sometimes.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Home for videos and lifting
    Dance Studio for Zumba
    Forest and parks for running and hiking
  • cybelenoire
    cybelenoire Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Gym (weights and cardio)
    Dance studio (belly dance class--teaching)
    Home (yoga practice, belly dance practice)