Hey Ya'll

Options
Well, my name is Carrie and I live in ATL. I moved here 6 years ago to escape rural South GA. I love it. Like many people, I've tried diets galore, workout fads, and expensive personal trainers to lose weight, only to find that I lacked support at home, which in turn affected my motivation level. So, I thought I would give this a shot. My 10 year High School reunion is coming up in 2008, and I don't want people looking at me saying "What happened to her? She used to be so thin" Here goes! I am going to be weighing in every Monday morning and posting my progress. I am very happy to see the online tools we can use to help us all stay on track. I'll be talking to all of you on the message boards. Good luck to everyone out there, and Congrats to all of you who have met up with success!

Replies

• carrie79
    Options
    Well, my name is Carrie and I live in ATL. I moved here 6 years ago to escape rural South GA. I love it. Like many people, I've tried diets galore, workout fads, and expensive personal trainers to lose weight, only to find that I lacked support at home, which in turn affected my motivation level. So, I thought I would give this a shot. My 10 year High School reunion is coming up in 2008, and I don't want people looking at me saying "What happened to her? She used to be so thin" Here goes! I am going to be weighing in every Monday morning and posting my progress. I am very happy to see the online tools we can use to help us all stay on track. I'll be talking to all of you on the message boards. Good luck to everyone out there, and Congrats to all of you who have met up with success!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Carrie.

You will have success here. Let us know how you are doing from time to time.

CM
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    welcome
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options