18 stone (252 pounds) to lose, and I need support.

Options
I know I need support because I have been here before and part of my previous success was due to the amazing group of friends I had. If you think you might want to be friends here please read my profile, or at least browse through it, and then decide. Anyway, I look forward to this being my last time here and I hope I can develop another amazing group of friends.

Cheers,

Candace

Replies

• mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Looking at your profile I'd say we'd make great friends, granted I'm 19 and halfway through my journey I love encouraging and helping others through theirs :)
  • hrhboo
    hrhboo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Have you considered counseling? I read your history and it sounds like you've had a lot of incredibly painful experiences that might be difficult to get through without support and a bit of help once in a while. You sound like a great person and I wish you the absolute best in your journey. Don't allow yourself to be derailed by what you can't control. What you can control is you, and you have the strength and power to do that.

PS - lovely cat!!
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR (you know this, you accepted) ;o)

G xx
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this together with you. We all carry our own baggage from different circumstances and I think we could definitely help each other out. Im always looking for more supportive motivational friends on MFP and try to do my best in helping motivate and support others.