Emergency help ;)

Options
I have been working My butt of for months now slipping back into old routines for a week here an there but always got back on track .since September I have lost 37lbs over all 50lbs with the lbs gained back, I haven't worked as hard as I could because I know I'd be we're I want to be now but I didn't want to rush it an with having a toddler I didn't want to get obsessed and spend all my time exercising but I have got 14lbs left to lose an my goal was to have lost all my weight by the 9th June! I'm a 3 weeks away and not sure if I will make it! I am going on holiday on the 9th of June an its my 22nd birthday I'm willing to put in every single second into having the perfect bikini body I know I've left it abit late to tighten the leash but my body responds pretty quickly I need help with fat burning and toning my baby belly (not really fat just skin) and just over all bettering my body As much as I can I. I have 3 weeks to work my *kitten* off but I have the problem where I have nobody to take care of my daughter so I can work out so I can't get to the gym the only weights I've got is 2kg hand weights other wise I'd be lifting my way to my goal .. Please help ??? ...at the moment my body is a body and is in a terrible state so would like truthful comments I know the areas that need work but u would like you to add me and tell me how to improve an archive the best I can for my holiday ? Thanks x

Replies

• HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Sorry about any grammar or punctuation I avnt got the time to write it all properly so there will be some text talk in there
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Typical you don't help when you need it!
  • sunithapatchu
    sunithapatchu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi there, do give tiffany rothe workout a try. You can get free workouts at youtube. She has one for the butt too. once you start doing her workouts you will get addicted to it. believe me.try for a day and let me know.
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You have three weeks and not that much weight to lose overall. I would aim to lose a 1lb a week before your holiday and not worry about the rest.

This link has loads of good advice
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/974889-in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet

Enjoy your holiday and come back to MFP and continue to lose the rest when you have the time to do so safely and healthily. HTH :)
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I can't get to a gym either, so I exercise indoors or in the garden.
    Skipping is amazing for cardio. Running up and down stairs.
    For strength I squat holding 2 large full persil bottles at shoulder height, as well as abs exercises.
    Also I use my toddler as I would use a barbell! He loves it!
    I am not losing much weight, but my body is definitely changing for the better!

Sorry its not much, but its the best I've got!
  • MrHolyTemple
    MrHolyTemple Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    well if you are having issues with trying to work out because of your daughter, there are a lot of body weight exercise regimens you can do when you are able to get your daughter to sleep. that way you can have your workout time. if you want me to give you some exercises to do then i can help you out
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    30DS can get on youtube also BeFit youtube channel theres loads of workouts on that. Just look through youtube there is millions of them haha!
    Also I try to fit them in at night as my toddler is a nightmare to workout with lol
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Thanks guys she's not so bad she works out with me haha but I can't get to the gym or go jogging ECT so it's all in the house I'm going to buy a skipping rope and use my girl as a bar hahah would appreciate people adding me that's going to whip my *kitten* into shape because I don't want to feel terrible why I'm away x
  • ItsSamantha
    ItsSamantha Posts: 127
    Options
    There is a bunch of workouts on youtube.You could do random Tiffany Roth vids (you will def feel the burn!) as a previous commenter suggested..Jillian Michales is also another great workout.She has some you can find on youtube or buy a walmart.Good luck!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Typical you don't help when you need it!

:huh: :noway:
    Nice way to ask for help. Note the time stamp in the middle of the night for a lot of us.
    You can't lose the weight in a healthy way in three weeks. If you lost a lot then gained some back already, you should look at your eating habits and incorporate strength training. Just cutting calories I don't think will be your best bet to lose fat and keep it off.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of ideas on fitnessblender. So many I don't know which one to pick, so I just spend half an hour browsing them. Really tones the left click muscles.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Jillion Michelle is really good but she dosant do it for me I need preppy happy in the full workout or I get bored Ahhh thanks for the ideas I wil take a look