What to do with the "bad" food?

Options
2»

Replies

• laccy40
    laccy40 Posts: 136
    Options
    What's wrong with hamburgers? A hamburger + vegetables + a carb, portion sizes to fit your goals - what's unbalanced about that?

The ones I have are 330cal per one. (though technically it would be less then that as I cut it smaller to fit the bun! ) I have a hard time deciding what to go with it other then fries or chips.
    [/quote]

Burger, bun, big salad - around 500 cals. Nothing wrong with that for dinner.
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

The ones I have are 330cal per one. (though technically it would be less then that as I cut it smaller to fit the bun! ) I have a hard time deciding what to go with it other then fries or chips.
    [/quote]

One of these with a slice of provolone cheese, skip the bun, and a salad and I would be good.

Chop up two and make 3 dinners of taco salads, that way you only eat 2/3 of it at a time.
  • samsteve2012
    samsteve2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you have to get rid, its the only way, good luck :-)
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options

Grill them up with a seasonal veggie or eat it with salad. I like raw carrots or sautéed squash as a side for hamburgers or hot dogs.
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    eat it in moderation and stay within your calorie intake....give it away to neighbors.....donate to a local charity ie food pantry or homeless shelter. I have to do the same thing I really have things I shouldn't have or eat in my home but food is too danged expensive to just toss out follow heart good luck~!
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with hamburgers? A hamburger + vegetables + a carb, portion sizes to fit your goals - what's unbalanced about that?

still not seeing a problem. unless you don't eat two, that is.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    punish it.

with your teeth.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Eat the food! Plan ahead and fit it in.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options