Pre-Weigh In Meal - Your Favorites?

Options
leholcomb
leholcomb Posts: 146 Member
Tomorrow is my first weigh in day in nearly three weeks. I had 8 really unhealthy days thanks to a work conference and vacation. I really hate to see a gain after something like that so I use self control and try to wait a while before stepping on the scale again. Tomorrow is that day.

I am on my own for dinner tonight so can fix whatever I want. I know I need to go low sodium to keep the salt down and drink all of my water today.

I want some ideas to go off of before I head to the store after work. Any thoughts? Feel free to share your favorite recipes with me. I love trying new things! :)

Thanks guys!

Replies

• keithf1138
    keithf1138 Posts: 63
    Options
    Egg white omelettes.

Use the vegi's you like.
    A slice of a low sodium lunchmeat chopped up. Less then 50 cals.
    Some Laughing cow cheese. Less than 50 cals.
    Egg Whites - 1/2 cup is 60 calories.
    Salsa on top.
  • leholcomb
    Options
    Egg white omelettes.

Use the vegi's you like.
    A slice of a low sodium lunchmeat chopped up. Less then 50 cals.
    Some Laughing cow cheese. Less than 50 cals.
    Egg Whites - 1/2 cup is 60 calories.
    Salsa on top.

Yum! That sounds great! Thanks!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I would have a grilled chicken breast (I usually season mine with Mrs. Dash table blend and garlic powder then cook it on the George Foreman), brown rice and asparagus. I like to add a dallop of light sour cream and paprika to my brown rice to make it a bit tastier.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Hamburgers, steak, pancakes, french toast, eggs benny, cannolis, pho, wings, beer

Some combination of those
  • leholcomb
    Options
    Hamburgers, steak, pancakes, french toast, eggs benny, cannolis, pho, wings, beer

Some combination of those

I like your thinking! Lol