New guy here, wassup everyone!

Options
ygrmstr
ygrmstr Posts: 23 Member
Hey guys brand new guy here. Also new to the fitter, healthier lifestyle. I'm basically looking to meet some new people for advice, motivation, and just to kick it with. I'm 28 years old and and currently on week 5 of the p90x program. Results so far are ok but would definitely like to get a lot more fit, especially with the warmer weather we're having in Colorado. Anyways hit me up and let's get in shape!!

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site .......wishing you much success in your healthy lifestyle ....you are more than welcome to add me :smile: ........Megan
  • ygrmstr
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words! Your name is hilarious btw. Anyone else out there want to get each each other motivated?! Don't be shy, hit me up fools!!!
  • youareorange
    youareorange Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • EbTay0304
    EbTay0304 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm down for a little motivation! Just joined today. Add me!
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you want! :smile:
  • AngieSitaAustin
    AngieSitaAustin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the beginning of the new you, this site is great, and the people as great at motivation. Please feel free to add me and good luck on your journey
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me. I'm a 2 year vet. Lost 25lbs last year. :)
  • balm1978
    balm1978 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new to the site and def looking for people to keep me motivated. Been keeping records for a week now..
  • Mommab48
    Mommab48 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am pretty new to this as well I started then stoppped as I was confused as to what diet to use but I am back and would love some help... Thanks
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Feel free to add me aswell
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me:) I'm happy to offer support and motivation...and to get to know new people. Right now I'm focusing on strength training to tone up more. Wish you the best of luck!
  • DesireeAshley90
    DesireeAshley90 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Same here feel free to add! Lol.
  • Laura276
    Laura276 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! New to the site. Cant wait for the postitve outcome results I will be seeing in the near future
  • dbustamante76
    Options
    This is a great site with lots of motivation and great tips on work out's and life style changes (diets) i would recommend opening up your food diary to friends so they can see what are eating and see if maybe there's alternative's to the things you eat and drink. As far as the working out keep it up you should see great results by the end of it.
  • ygrmstr
    Options
    Wow, you guys kick *kitten*. Requests sent to everyone, let's do this! Anyone else wanna motivate and stuff? Hit me up!
  • zandryah
    zandryah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I saw your post on someone elses welcome topic and thought I'd add you! It's nice to meet people that also need a push and a bit of motivating, because I know I definitely lack in this area haha!

I'm happy to befriend anyone and everyone :D